limited to;

Business, Office & Industrial

• Agriculture/Farming > Farm Implements & Equipment

• Agriculture/Farming > Tractors

• Industrial Tools > Construction Tools

• Industrial Tools > Lifting Tools

• Manufacturing & Woodworking > Woodworking

• Power tools > Saws > Saws

u can't have an email address on ur listings, cant send em in messages, not allowed

you will get clocked, its not done manually, it's all algorithms that ebay spend your lifetime's earning potential on every year to protect their monopoly

you will get clocked, n then ur back at the starting point again with 0 feedback, n none of that trust ur on about

n yh course people will buy cheaper, but u can still make a decent eat off homogenous crap

last thing i kno chaps was bringing in about 6 quid a day turnover, n ur telling him he needs a website and brand based on no knowledge of what he's doing, n now ur saying he needs to somehow learn how to build his own website

it's idealist nonsense

a decent website will set you back 2k lens

if a guy is turning over £180 a month u recommend they invest in a website in order to save 5% on the 2 sales a day that he only gets because of the visibility given to him by ebay

ur chatting shit for no reason

u can find example of people braking the rule all u want, they will be clocked if it continues

this has been the rules since 2011

http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/news/links2011.html

Examples of information that is no longer allowed in listings (item description, payment or return instructions, etc.):

• Email addresses (clickable and non-clickable)
  • Links that do not help buyers safely and efficiently transact on eBay:
    • Non-clickable links (e.g. www.mysite.com that does not hyperlink)
    • Shortened URLs (bit.ly, TinyURLs)
  • Other links that are currently prohibited under the existing Links policy

n even if u were allowed, r u saying that out of those 3 listings, people are going to hunt down their emails and bother buying directly from them, or through a website if they had 1? or are they going to actually just buy the ps3 through ebay and not go on goose chases

ive been called out for listing in wrong categories in the past, you will get caught

ur allowed to have a logo in ur photos, not the website, u will get caught, its happened to me

i'm not trying to sound smart, ive been through all this a fucking hundred times over and over

ive done exactly what you're advocating so im in agreement in theory

but it's not the right route for everyone obviously, it's a waste of time and money in alot of cases

the man has over 900 feedback and the listing is up. I didn't say the rules permitted it, maybe You're just bait. 

some people will use his website, some will phone him, he could sell 300 PS3s/Acer laptops with that one classified ad, You don't know. 

what we do know is his listing is up, in classified ads, with his email address and website visible. 

the rules You just posted are for listings. I clearly said use classified ads. 

the £2k website price is something You've made up, so thanks for that. 

don't snitch. thx

the man has over 900 feedback and the listing is up. I didn't say the rules permitted it, maybe You're just bait. 

some people will use his website, some will phone him, he could sell 300 PS3s/Acer laptops with that one classified ad, You don't know. 

what we do know is his listing is up, in classified ads, with his email address and website visible. 

the rules You just posted are for listings. I clearly said use classified ads. 

the £2k website price is something You've made up, so thanks for that. 

don't snitch. thx

1. 900 feedback is small fries

2. if you check his feedback, he's sold 12 things since 2007, all of that feedback is from being a buyer

3. he will get clocked

4. he will get clocked

5. he will get clocked

• Upvote 1

ur missing points 3, 4 and 5 mate

how did we even get here, what is this

what a frustrating turn of events

why does this fat ugly block head c*nt pretend he knows about things on forums for

u don't pull birds, u watch films on ur bod because u look like u stink and ur mums a white slag

all my claims are supported by evidence ie ur fat head

what evidence?

name calling and unrelated info tells me You concede defeat anyway, so thanks for that, and have a nice day. 

anyone who sees sense in my advice (including evidence), try it, anyone who doesn't, don't. 

I go cinema on my own to see films before general release, like the Lego Movie You can't see until tomorrow, and because I do what I want, whether or not anyone wants to join me. 

why does this fat ugly block head c*nt pretend he knows about things on forums for

u don't pull birds, u watch films on ur bod because u look like u stink and ur mums a white slag

85791-Joey-Tribbiani-WOAH-OMG-WTF-gi-hsr

when lens thought he could extend his love life expertise to ebay

More useful than your dead posts though.

no.

it sounds useful becuase u dont have a clue what the f*ck hes on about

and nor does he

I'm not saying he's right/wrong but he's bringing more than a .gif/'fek'/dfsdfdsf

85791-Joey-Tribbiani-WOAH-OMG-WTF-gi-hsr

trolls of a feather

tumblr_n0msgiqRhZ1qjgl3po1_400.gif