Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raegus

pussyhole

18 posts in this topic

Which pussyhole is spending their day going around negging my posts? Some coward antics. State your beef.

why dont you just check who negged you?

You should not be fussed but it is a hurtful thing on the site. They should have it like how grime forum has it if you neg or pos someone you have to state the reason why you have done it and you see who has done it. Any chance of this admin?

They also have this thing if I was to type @fa23 in a post fa23 will get notification of the post at the top of his screen when you click it shows you all your unread notifications in threads and you click to go to said post in the thread. Very neat tool any chance of that on here.

Any how I use the mobile app so rarely get to see if I am negged or been given a pos

Just think it's some bitch movements lol. Better be a female doing it.

You should not be fussed but it is a hurtful thing on the site. They should have it like how grime forum has it if you neg or pos someone you have to state the reason why you have done it and you see who has done it. Any chance of this admin?

They also have this thing if I was to type @fa23 in a post fa23 will get notification of the post at the top of his screen when you click it shows you all your unread notifications in threads and you click to go to said post in the thread. Very neat tool any chance of that on here.

Any how I use the mobile app so rarely get to see if I am negged or been given a pos

Yeah or an option where you can click on it and see who it is doing the negging/possing.

Pos' and negs dont show anymore don, why you crying tears?

2026.jpg

fill in this form, im sure faze will get back to you as soon as he can

Yeah or an option where you can click on it and see who it is doing the negging/possing.

do it

Pos' and negs dont show anymore don, why you crying tears?

2026.jpg

fill in this form, im sure faze will get back to you as soon as he can

Am i crying tears though or trying to find out which coward is too scared to state his problem on an internet forum? Go back to crying about missing your bitch in L + L.

fam click on the number and it will show you, stop crying.

here click on the post you just made and see my name you pansy

u may lock dis thread now

Never knew that

Learn something every day

Now to review all my post

stop rollin with that bredda you dont need it, he's a pussyole, he's a chief leave it

U need haters

True true.

As long as you live your life niggas gonna hate you for it.