pussyhole

Raegus

You should not be fussed but it is a hurtful thing on the site. They should have it like how grime forum has it if you neg or pos someone you have to state the reason why you have done it and you see who has done it. Any chance of this admin?

They also have this thing if I was to type @fa23 in a post fa23 will get notification of the post at the top of his screen when you click it shows you all your unread notifications in threads and you click to go to said post in the thread. Very neat tool any chance of that on here.

Any how I use the mobile app so rarely get to see if I am negged or been given a pos

• Upvote 1

You should not be fussed but it is a hurtful thing on the site. They should have it like how grime forum has it if you neg or pos someone you have to state the reason why you have done it and you see who has done it. Any chance of this admin?

They also have this thing if I was to type @fa23 in a post fa23 will get notification of the post at the top of his screen when you click it shows you all your unread notifications in threads and you click to go to said post in the thread. Very neat tool any chance of that on here.

Any how I use the mobile app so rarely get to see if I am negged or been given a pos

Yeah or an option where you can click on it and see who it is doing the negging/possing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Yeah or an option where you can click on it and see who it is doing the negging/possing.

do it

• Upvote 1

Pos' and negs dont show anymore don, why you crying tears?

2026.jpg

fill in this form, im sure faze will get back to you as soon as he can

Am i crying tears though or trying to find out which coward is too scared to state his problem on an internet forum? Go back to crying about missing your bitch in L + L.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9