Marky boy Davies for England

mark_INIESTA_davies

Up here Mark is worshiped like a cult hero, not sure what you guys in London think of him but we all assume he should be in the England team.

He's the most similar player to Iniesta we've seen and Owen has tried converting to the left of a three in the diamond where he cuts in causing havoc.

I know he's not your typical fancy foreigner with a posh name and large price tag but there's nothing lacking in the technical department and has been outstanding for a good 18 months for us now.

We're scared he might be on the move to a bigger club but he wouldn't be the first player to leave a big club and resurect his career and deserves another chance.

Personally I hope who ever takes him looks after him as he is a special talent - good replacement for Lampard, Modric or Scholes.

DAVIES FOR ENGLAND!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

where you been tulse lad

• Upvote 3

what big club did he leave?

lol, Wolves. Tulse >>>>>

I think clubs/future England managers should be looking at that Pilkington from Norwich, and Scott Sinclair

matt jarvis is who liverpool should have signed instead of downing, another one is michael kightly. He could do a job for a mid table prem team

what big club did he leave?

lol, Wolves. Tulse >>>>>

I think clubs/future England managers should be looking at that Pilkington from Norwich, and Scott Sinclair

matt jarvis is who liverpool should have signed instead of downing, another one is michael kightly. He could do a job for a mid table prem team

!!!!

even pilkington>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stew