What should I do?

The Somalian

Guest petercrotch

I know but allow me leaving a fat shit in the toilet next man comes out speaks to the manager who calls me about toilet etiquette. its embarrassing

You the brush to break it up. Then had to keep rinsing it under the flush to get rid of the stains.

:lol:

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I know but allow me leaving a fat shit in the toilet next man comes out speaks to the manager who calls me about toilet etiquette. its embarrassing

You the brush to break it up. Then had to keep rinsing it under the flush to get rid of the stains.

Nah does this seriously happen at you're work??

Manager will sit u down and tell u 2 sort youre diet out so you're shits don't fuck the toilet system or suttin?

cbl

I know but allow me leaving a fat sh*t in the toilet next man comes out speaks to the manager who calls me about toilet etiquette. its embarrassing

Nah does this seriously happen at you're work??

Manager will sit u down and tell u 2 sort youre diet out so you're shits don't f*ck the toilet system or suttin?

cbl

YES IT CAN.

• Upvote 1

About 18 months ago the cleaner complained about the men's toilet and our manager e mailed us telling us to leave the toilet clean. I know who it is this guy man never cleans up the toilet after himself always has pubic hair on the seat and skids in the bowl. Shit is just nasty, I think every one knows it's him but don't say nothing don't know what's wrong with him needs to fix up to be honest

Yeah one time at work an email gets sent to the whole office

about respect and can whoever left a mess clean up the womans toilet - something to that affect

then i see this one fat girl (biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig) immediately get up and head out towards the toilets

sh*t musta been disgusting

• Upvote 1