Fuel prices

Salamanca

Sold my car end of last year.

I actually wanted to upgrade.

But,when I saw how much I was saving every month without the car.. Thats one decent holiday every other month.

I thought f*ck it.

Most times I only drive during weekends or if I had to move my filming gear here and there.

These days I use steet car or drive my brothers.

Sold my car end of last year.

I actually wanted to upgrade.

But,when I saw how much I was saving every month without the car.. Thats one decent holiday every other month.

I thought f*ck it.

exact same boat

but might cop something end of the year

Has anyone here got a motorbike?? (not a moped)

how much does it roughly cost to fill a full tank and how many miles can you get out of that??

you have to start thinking about these sort of things, they are taking the piss and it's only going to get worse

increase the price, people accept it, increase the prices again, people accept it, increase the prices yet again, people act all upset but do f*ck all and accept it

when the f*ck will these weak British people stand up for themselves

I swear all of those tanker drivers do not work for the same company though, so it shouldn't really affect all petrol stations?? unless all of them are going on strike

but it's unlikely that every company is paying there drivers the exact same wage so some may not need to go on strike??

hopefully Sainsbury's is still going and i can fill up while collecting my Nectar points

bmt.gif

• Downvote 2

well only a few people panic bought because of the threat of strike

everyone else is now having to top up because if you dont you will run this risk of facing empty stations because of the panicking

In theory when prices rise demand should fall but with a petrol scare it has the reverse effect.

Are the petrol companies just exploiting the public for a quick boom in profits?

On the basis of the circular flow of income, If importing oil is getting more expensive then their must be some relief to balance out the distribution of income.