LBC HAVE AN OBSESSION

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

With Race .

Has anyone who listens to lbc noticed that in the past few months lbc seem to be focussing on race way too much ?

This is an every day thing .

Today they are talking about stephen lawrence and the troll that got jailed for racism towards muamba .

Yesterday they were talking about 50 percent of black teens being unemployed .

A couple of days ago they were talking about asians and honour killings .

Before that they were talking about dianne abbot and divide and rule .

Surely im not the only one who has noticed this

• Downvote 6

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh was listening on my way home last night about 1.30am and the topic was about that guy online who got sent down for his racist coments

Smh presenter was prick dunno who he was but he was reading out obvious t.roll txts an the callers would just rant about their own experiences no one actually discussed the guy.

Was just thinking to myself u get more sense on vip2

It's not a new ting with LBC Peter Crouch but I have noticed recently they've been doing it a lot.

The only person I listen to frequently now on that station is James O'Brien & in particular mystery hour on Thursdays.

Don't get me started on Nick Ferrari & that Petri chick (however you spell her name).

With Race .

Has anyone who listens to lbc noticed that in the past few months lbc seem to be focussing on race way too much ?

This is an every day thing .

Today they are talking about stephen lawrence and the stupid f*cking prick that got jailed for racism towards muamba .

Yesterday they were talking about 50 percent of black teens being unemployed .

A couple of days ago they were talking about asians and honour killings .

Before that they were talking about dianne abbot and divide and rule .

Surely im not the only one who has noticed this

Does LBC do podcasts or recordings from previous shows? Wouldn't mind listening to this show

Guest petercrotch

You seem follow their lead on here too..

Just knew whar you was about moan about soon as I saw your name and the topic

Not really .

A week ago i posted a thread and I said im done with preaching to people and bring up the problems the black community face and i have stayed true to my word .

I'm talking about lbc and why they seem to have some obsession with race

Guest petercrotch

It's not a new ting with LBC Peter Crouch but I have noticed recently they've been doing it a lot.

The only person I listen to frequently now on that station is James O'Brien & in particular mystery hour on Thursdays.

Don't get me started on Nick Ferrari & that Petri chick (however you spell her name).

Can't say i listen to petri too much but when i have she has been alright . Not nearly as annoying as julia hartley FACKING brewer .

Bitch does my nut in .

Especially when she puts on that weird vioce she does

I think Julia replaced Petri still but I c/sign what you said about her doing your nut. Goes on like she've very intelligent but her deep rooted racist attitudes come out very often.

I swear if I was face to face with her when she was ranting during last years riots I would have been birded for punching her up & instantly becoming what she deems all black people to be.

I think Julia replaced Petri still but I c/sign what you said about her doing your nut. Goes on like she've very intelligent but her deep rooted racist attitudes come out very often.

I swear if I was face to face with her when she was ranting during last years riots I would have been birded for punching her up & instantly becoming what she deems all black people to be.

sounds like she's right then

lol at punching up anyone, let alone women cos you don't agree with what they're saying or her " deep rooted" attitudes offend you, big man

No she's not right because it never happened. Thinking & doing are two completely different things imo.

The funny thing IF! that had happened her & those alike would think twice next time. Some people really do NEED TO FEEL to change their ways & by feel I don't just mean in the physical sense.

No she's not right because it never happened. Thinking & doing are two completely different things imo.

The funny thing IF! that had happened her & those alike would think twice next time. Some people really do NEED TO FEEL to change their ways & by feel I don't just mean in the physical sense.

o i c

round here if we don't agree with something someone believes or says, and we want to change their mind, we counter their points with relevant arguments

then if they want to stick to their beliefs we respect their right to free speech and opinion and move on

i understand things are done differently in other countries however

• Downvote 2

o i c

round here if we don't agree with something someone believes or says, and we want to change their mind, we counter their points with relevant arguments

then if they want to stick to their beliefs we respect their right to free speech and opinion and move on

:/

Are you serious?

• Downvote 1

o i c

:/

Are you serious?

yes