Playstation 4 Rumours...?

Haze-e

So if these rumours are true, Its not backwards compatible and you cant play used games on it?

Are these man serious?

On another note the Assassins Creed 3 Screens look nice and Michael Bay is a d*ckhead.

Discuss.

not backwards compatible and cant play used games is a pisstake, money driven idea though so if it proves to be true its hardly suprising

really not feeling the way gaming is pushing towards being completely digital. dont know if im the only one but i actually like having discs and cases for my games, dont really like the thought of how many complications you could potnetially run into with downloads but then again i dont really use psn to ever download games so maybe its just me.

not even particularly hyped for a ps4 tbh, unless they're coming with something innovative or atleast interesting i'll be in no rush to get it. My ps3 is just a glorified blu ray player at present, everytime i put in a game i'll play for about 5-10 minutes before sighing n thinking i dont even wanna play this sh*t and turning on the xbox instead. only games that really had me playing it alot were god of war, metal gear and heavy rain.

• Upvote 6

not backwards compatible and cant play used games is a pisstake, money driven idea though so if it proves to be true its hardly suprising

really not feeling the way gaming is pushing towards being completely digital. dont know if im the only one but i actually like having discs and cases for my games, dont really like the thought of how many complications you could potnetially run into with downloads but then again i dont really use psn to ever download games so maybe its just me.

not even particularly hyped for a ps4 tbh, unless they're coming with something innovative or atleast interesting i'll be in no rush to get it. My ps3 is just a glorified blu ray player at present, everytime i put in a game i'll play for about 5-10 minutes before sighing n thinking i dont even wanna play this sh*t and turning on the xbox instead. only games that really had me playing it alot were god of war, metal gear and heavy rain.

:lol:

reminds me of the rumours for the new xbox.

no backwards capabilities yada yada.

all this used game madness, pisses me off. Its not like they are not making $$$$$$$$ off the video games industry.

Digital games. I wouldn't mind this as much, but atleast give me the option. So are they trying to phase out all of the shops and online websites? Are games only going be bought through the PSN store or xbox marketplace? lol @ that, the prices are disgusting for new games.

What I don't like is that all of your games are gonna be tied in. One ban and your done. All games lost. Obviously this is worst case and this is not like EA/Origin locking off your whole OFFLINE games collection cause you had a dispute in a online forum (lol)

the first video like 20 secs in, "true or fake?.. probably true" err thought it was a rumour IGN. Stop gassing up the kiddies for more views for your deadout website.

What I do want to see is a BIG BIG step up in the next gen hardware. But i have a feeling all the new next gens are just gonna be "entertainment systems", bloated will all the social and other useless apps. Every year they become less and less a gaming system.

There better be disc drives on the new gens, cause I want to watch my old dvds, not pay £10 for a 1 day rental.