Asian question's black peoples 'rage' when asian gets shot by blacks

MARVELL

And the cause of theriot in totty was because the police didn't tell the family that they had killed man. It was a peaceful protest at first and it was only when a policeman manhandled a girl that things took a turn for th worse. By the way riots happen all the time northern Ireland so locals point is irrelevant

Why do people feel that black people represent these 3 scummy guys?

Because they felt the need to represent mark duggan

Swear ppl purposely miss the point

Every single black person?

Can you prove that?

lmao

no not every single black person u absolute dunce

the looters and the "community leaders" that "swept to duggan's defence are the 1s bein criticised in the article

By the way riots happen all the time northern Ireland so locals point is irrelevant

lol

once again, its not a competition, i'm aware that white people do possess the ability to riot

the comments here only emphasise the point this bloke's trying to make

so quick to blindly jump to defence mode and start askin but what about asian nonces, what about white pedofiles, what about irish riots

While there should be concern about and full accounting for any killing by the police, the black community should be more concerned about the chronic degree of gun crime committed by its own members — a primary reason for the police being armed in the first place.

do u really think the majority of youts that stormed jd thought to themselves 'im taking these on the behalf of mark dugan'

the situation snowballed into a huge f*ck up that started with peaceful good intentions

why did mark dugans family have to know about his death on the NEWS ffs

no police officers came out to address the protest outside totty police station and an old police car just happened to be in the middle of it waiting to be touched by an angry mob who have waited hours and no statment to why there son was killed and the rest is history

dont let pastor xx or youth worker xx that was on tv following the riots gas you into thinking theirs 'black community leaders' when my nigerian culture is not the same as that ugandan, bajan etc

Britain is an nation of individuals, and cultures that are used to "it takes a village to raise a child" mentality have learnt well since stepping foot here

go ask a chinese person who is there community liaison officer that deals with condemning chinese crime

he will look at you and say

1297791924696.jpg

• Upvote 5

Minorities need to move away from this stupid notion that whenever someone from their race does something wrong. It is somehow reflective of everyone else. I can express condolences but why should there be a public black uproar.

That kid got jailed for his racist tweets about fab muamba nearly dying on a football pitch. Did some white think tank come out and say they are disgusted by the behavior and would like to apologise on behalf of all white people.

Every single black person?

Can you prove that?

lmao

no not every single black person u absolute dunce

the looters and the "community leaders" that "swept to duggan's defence are the 1s bein criticised in the article

You was implying all people

Sorry to make you look stupid pal

do u really think the majority of youts that stormed jd thought to themselves 'im taking these on the behalf of mark dugan'

lol na not really but u kno it was used as atleast half justification for being a selfish d*ck for a week

intelligent lads I grew up with, managed to keep themselves out of any real trouble for 21 years n they get sent down for "rioting" all because they felt they owed it to their racial bruva mr duggan

i don't agree that there should be or should be expected some sort of black public outrage

article makes good, albeit obvious and easy, points tho

lol @ thun

lol na not really but u kno it was used as atleast half justification for being a selfish d*ck for a week

intelligent lads I grew up with, managed to keep themselves out of any real trouble for 21 years n they get sent down for "rioting" all because they felt they owed it to their racial bruva mr duggan

i don't agree that there should be or should be expected some sort of black public outrage

article makes good, albeit obvious and easy, points tho

lol @ thun

And those people are d*ckheads. and it was people of all colours that were looting stores.

I know you like to be dense to stir up 'debate' but the family before the rest of it kicked off had every right to ask the police what happened. Now what Mark Duggan was or wasn't doesn't come into it he was still a citizen and his family deserved an explanation as to how a car stop turned into him getting shot up. I'm sure if a family member of yours was shot by the police and no info was forthcoming you'd be outraged or would you shake the cops hands and say "well done mate".

The riots were organised gangs using the thinnest justification for their crimes then other people got caught up in the affair and it all kicked off.

Also for the 100th time there is no all forming 'black community' every time i see people refer to this magical organisation i shake my head back in the 50's and 60's when there were a more concentrated amount of west indians you could argue that point and say they were, but now? How many different countries are black people coming from now most have absolutely nothing in common culturally other than their skin colour.

• Upvote 5

i'm sorry but i must disagree

1st off, biologically, the black race is the least diverse of all races

the majority of kids dress the same n you could spot a fresh affs wardrobe a mile off

speak the same, same slang up n down the country

as for political ideals and such, pretty much all follow the same rhetoric to various levels

• Downvote 3