Fed: "Problem with you is youll always be a nigger"

Drift

Please someone confirm flex is white I beg :lol:

That's the only way I could swallow such a twisted take on what happened to this young man.

Man actually trying to create sceniros to disprove this officer's racist abuses?

There isn't a debate/sceniro/excuse/context to warrant the officer being racist, end of.

But like I said, if your white you probably won't understand anything about what most young black folk (especially males) go through at the hands of the police/injustice system.

i dont think u ppl are seeing the guys point.

he said nigger that is clear

but the "You'll always have black skin. Don't hide behind your colour." and the "be proud of who you are" dont make sense unless , like flex is saying, the black don may have said something back but we dont know what because it does seem unedited

hes not justifying the officer being racist

and before some people get excited neither am i

We get what now you're both saying..

...fact of the matter is once the sentence "the problem with you is that you're a nigger" came out of his mouth

anything the young man could have said AFTER this sentence to suggest he was being detained because he's black is surely completely justified and any response or for that matter ANYTHING that police officer has to say is f*ck*ng VOID.

He said that sentence FIRST. That's all that matters SURELY?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

is flex the same guy that was defending suarez?

theres are them times u cannot claim u were tr0lling

lol@ creating contexts out of thin air like.... u clearly didnt do well in english either cos that statement was clearly one made on its own

no context at all. and the CPS heard all this and said it wasnt gonna prosecute!!!

they put aunty tom there though to carry out their inefficiency cos the deputy who handled the case is a wigwog herself (some nigerian ting)

another thing is the fed clearly realised his inherent daemonism came out and then tried to slyly reverse it on the breh by claiming hes hiding behind his skin

when i hear some of u talk the way u on about serious stuff like this..i can only agree wiv Greyfox and assume that such people are just f*ck*ng laway bums at home.

you clearly havent worked in the real world to not even be able to grasp simple sh*t as this if ur black....or ur clearly white....or just plain dumb. no other excuse.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i dont think u ppl are seeing the guys point.

he said nigger that is clear

but the "You'll always have black skin. Don't hide behind your colour." and the "be proud of who you are" dont make sense unless , like flex is saying, the black don may have said something back but we dont know what because it does seem unedited

hes not justifying the officer being racist

and before some people get excited neither am i

I read the guys point. It's just irrelevent & didn't need to be said imo. Man was clearly reaching imo.

Also even if flex wasn't justifying the officer being racist, why invent these sceniros to put the abuse in ''context''? :/

Eitherway, I'm sure the don/police/cps/papers have the full unedited recording therefore it's probably safe to say there was nothing else on it to put the abuse in any kind of context.

but some of u guys are really dumb. I'm not justifying, trying to dampen or diffuse the feds comments. Just trying to understand why he said dont hide behind your colour.

I'm not saying because the yute might have said something he deserved to get that treatment or the fed had a right to react how he did.

I'm just tryna make sense of what seemed to be a random out of place statement and people are acting like im sayin its the young dons fault

ye u shudnt have called her a black bitch

but those arrogant attitudey black girls make my BLOOD BOIL too... kissin their teeth at me = red rag to a bull

anda it just seeps out and you cant help it...

i dunno what it is that riles me so much about them ...

stop dreaming mate. youre just as scared of them as you are black males IRL. your blood boils inside. on the outside youre muttering under your breath or constructing yur next vip2 post. you're a humble guy tamwar

lmao

dunno why you mad though m12

im jus bein real

Both right tbh.

blacks need to wake up and stop contributing to this white mans world

nothing is going to change racism is embedded in this culture the police is a racist institution always has been

the officer should be sacked, but the big picture is things won't change black people wont be respected until we have enough financial muscle to impact the economy, the laughable thing is we do earnings wise but we readily let our money leave our community we will happily spend all our earnings in louis, gucci, the car showroom, thomspsons holidays etc

we need whole areas of black owned properties and business'

blacks need to wake up and stop contributing to this white mans world

nothing is going to change racism is embedded in this culture the police is a racist institution always has been

the officer should be sacked, but the big picture is things won't change black people wont be respected until we have enough financial muscle to impact the economy, the laughable thing is we do earnings wise but we readily let our money leave our community we will happily spend all our earnings in louis, gucci, the car showroom, thomspsons holidays etc

we need whole areas of black owned properties and business'

I pretty much agree with this.

Stumbling block is thinking that successful black skinned people (i.e. the ones you allude to with the so called financial muscle) care about unity with the rest of the race. I think a lot of people who are successful either no longer care, or have never cared.

• Upvote 1

this is the deputy cheif crown prosecutor for the cps

rsz_grace.jpg

grace ononiwu

ratings to her for getting there but

auntie why???

Come on mate, you can't think this is a decision made down to ONE person.

she should be more vocal about this situation

however i do understand that she prob dont want to ruffle to many feathers with her white cronies

rsz_grace.jpg

grace ononiwu

auntie why???

Accountability

She ''resigns'' over it, draws more attention to it, gets overruled and she gets back in

I doubt this had anything to do with her, or that the CPS would care if she resigned.

rsz_grace.jpg

grace ononiwu

auntie why???

Accountability

She ''resigns'' over it, draws more attention to it, gets overruled and she gets back in

I doubt this had anything to do with her, or that the CPS would care if she resigned.

yh i werent saying 'auntie why' because i thoguht she had something to do with it

i cant believe that a black woman , an african and a nigerian furthermore would be fine with an officer calling a black lad a nigger

but if she did may her conscience be with her

I was talking about this with superstition sometime ago and we came to the conclusion that ideally, police selection would mostly emanate from a graduate scheme with intelligent people who have a good academic history and be paid a fair whack....rather than the John Terrys and Kevin Mitchells who currently pervade the service.

It's a pity that the UK's industrial policy sucks so bad, that these racist scumf*cks can't get jobs in mines/factories (and hopefully die there).