Black girl on page 3

Lieutenant

She is a bit dead but it's the usual. I feel sorry for some dark skin women. If an average-butters white or mixed ting has breasts. People would keep it moving. Say the same for a dark skin chick and you know the pars will be flying.

/

Ratings to her though. It's breaking down a barrier. She must be the first?

i remember there being a topic about a black ting on page 3 rwd times

someone made a really funny joke which i wont attempt to recreate

I'm pretty sure she's not the first. I remember way back in the days seeing Charmaine Sinclair grace that page. Older dons may remember her.

/

They bwoy'd it with this ting. Charmaine was NOOOOOICE!!!

I'd be surprised if this was the first one. Especially with how right-wing the Sun is these days.

I noticed this today as well on the tube. I always peek at other peoples' papers when I'm on the tube. For some reason it reads more interesting than if I actually have the paper myself. Anyway sorry I'm babbling. The man turned to page 3 and I was not impressed.

Is this part of a conspiracy to make black women appear fugly to the masses? It's a bit like Britains Next Top Model - they'll have black women in there but only the ugly ones. And now we got an ugly, saggy wonky titted giant nipple black girl in the Sun. This is not good.

The Sun also used to use one busted Indian woman called Ruth Reynolds on the page 3.