Adebayor Next Season

Mame Biram Diouf

This thread is showing me how much man have really watched Adebayor on his GOOD and BAD days.

While I never agreed with Rsonist classing him as Adebenjani all those years ago (how switching sides can changes some peoples opinions 8-) ), the minute he started asking for 100k at Arsenal, I laughed... and still laugh that he gets closer to 200k than 100k, infact FML.

I'd glady pay RvP, Drogba 100k + but Adebayor? He just ain't in that class.

• Upvote 2

Adebayor is one of the best CF's in England without a doubt

He just needs to two things from Drogba which are Consistency and Big Game mentality (Club level) IMO.

Adebayor over Torres for me anyday the only CF I would take over Adebayor in the Prem is Van Persie

Adebayor is one of the best CF's in England without a doubt

He just needs to two things from Drogba which are Consistency and Big Game mentality (Club level) IMO.

Adebayor over Torres for me anyday the only CF I would take over Adebayor in the Prem is Van Persie

I dont think you understand the level of importance of this word. Elite performance is about the ability to consistently perform at the top level.

Adebayor is quite possibly the most part time tekkers player ive ever seen. I personally have no time for these players as they frustrate me beyond belief. He will score a sick goal one game, then next game he pulls out his famous adebayor trampoline foot.

Also, he thinks hes a lot better than he is.

fuck off

adebayor over torres in what planet mate : /

Torres has been shit for 18 months and he still better than adebayor

better dribbler,shooter,header,first touch,acceleration ade just has more strength

Dribbling-Adebayor (Torres has one move that drag thing even the likes of Curtis Davies have clocked onto it)

Shot- Torres

First Touch - Adebayor

In the air - Adebayor

Vision - Adebayor

Pace- Adebayor

Strength - Adebayor

That's 6-1 to Sheyi

• Upvote 2

Adebayor would be the ideal replacement for Drogba

Should be bans for statements like this

:/

Why Torres is more ideal yeah?

Are you seriously trying to say Adebayor is good enough to lead Chelsea's front line? You come out with the dumbest sh*t sometimes

Torres hasn't worked out but he has the ability to.

Adebayor is good enough to lead Chelsea's frontline

Like the way he was good enough when led Arsenal's and currently leading Tottenham

Stop going on like Chelsea are Barca or Real when they are clearly not

By the way Adebayor>>>>>Torres as a footballer

:lmao:

This is where I stop debating with you

hes right though

are u mad

Torres has two left feet, no way he is a better 'baller' than Adebayor

• Downvote 1

fuck off

adebayor over torres in what planet mate : /

Torres has been shit for 18 months and he still better than adebayor

better dribbler,shooter,header,first touch,acceleration ade just has more strength

afnik

afofmamfa

omfaoafomaf

ak

no way

how many people think torres is a better dribbler than Adebayor

fucking hell, bias is a hell of a thing

let just get this clear, Torres at his pomp (Liverpool first 3 years) was a far better player let alone striker than Adebayor

i can understand where Porchy is coming from BUT you can't compare someone like Adebayor who's had 1 really outstanding season to Torres at his pomp, no way jose

but if you're saying you'd take Adebayor NOW over Torres, then yeah i agree, tbh i'd take Peter Crouch over Torres NOW aswell, but thats just on current form

As I said before his years at Liverpool (in particular the 1st season) are the exception and not the norm when you look at Torres' career, he had a extremely marketable image, he was made out to be the best thing ever. Adebayor was just as good as him in 2007-08 but never received 1/10th of the hype.

I never rated Torres as a footballer but I won't lie since he has been at Chelsea there has been signs of him being a good footballer but Adebayor is on an another level to Torres as in terms of CF with footballing ability

• Downvote 1

As for Huntelaar

Tottenham could do better

They have been through the one-dimensional poacher thing before with Bent, and will not going back. Huntelaar would be better for Liverpool anyway. VdV is an abvove average finisher for a no.10, and Bale will improve his finishing skills so I don't see the need.

VdV said he wants Adebayor to stay anyway, if Tottenham can work something out (a huge signing-on fee has been mooted). 24 combined goals+assists in 27 games, 3rd in the league behind Van persie (35 G+A in 31 games ) and Rooney (25 G+A in 27 games)

Stats>>>

i'd take Adebayor over Torres anyday of the week

lololol are we forgetting what Ade was doing when he banged 30 people

please think for a sec

it is not ludicrous at all to suggest he COULD lead Chelseas line

smh

If he can't lead Tottenhams line and they have better service and midfield then Chelsea, how would he lead Chelsea's line?

Also the outburst was more at him being only 2nd to RVP in the league and on his day being unplayable as Drogba was not that he isn't CAPABLE (keyword) of leading Chelseas attack

Does he have the ability in his locker to? yes

Does he have the ability to lead them over a season and perform enough? no