Love

JOHN DOE

yeah couple times

first time didnt know i was till it was blatantly over and i was completely overwhelmed, crying like i just got a beating

shockin, like literally heart ache

after that i constructed a special wall around my heart

are you in love?

• Upvote 3

Guest chap44uns

Looking back I don't think I have now.

Think it was mix of being very young and being completely gassed by the fact of how scrumptious her bom was.

I thought i knew what love was with my first serious boyfriend at 16/17. It wasnt love. It was lust coupled with the fact that i was dating a older guy that looked after me and bought me anything i wanted.

My last boyfriend who i met at 19 i can actually say i loved him and still love him now even though we are no longer together. We lasted 4 years and sometimes i wish we worked things out but i guess nothing lasts forever. Love cant be explained... but when your really in it, you just know

I've only ever loved my family, put them before anyone and anything, I live to make their lives easier and try to give them special moments.

When their time comes to depart I hope that in my mind and on their death bed we can be comforted in the fact that I gave them the best of my resources, I gave them the best times we could achieve and that I will always be there with them in and out of life.

I could only ever be in love with another female if they showed the same loyalty & devotion to their family, then I can rest safe in the fact that my potential family is going to be built on strong foundations providing we come together as one strong couple and I can rest in the notion that when I'm on my death bed, the kids me and my partner have risen will both share the same passion to see us through the last minutes of our lives knowing that they will be able to conquere the world and that we;ve left behind good structure and foundations.

• Downvote 1

how long were you apart for 1st time round? and what was the reason for the split if you dont mind me asking

we split up for a year funny enough, stopped talking etc....., we broke up for stupid reasons like me having girls as friends tht are proper close, n i never made much time/effort to be with her or showing tht i wanted to be with her cause my personality back then was pretty dull. so we just split up

oh n because i was accused of cheating cause some chick kissed me on the cheek, stuff like tht piss me off