Why women hate me for being beautiful

Black.

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

On a recent flight to New York, I was delighted when a stewardess came over and gave me a bottle of champagne.

‘This is from the captain — he wants to welcome you on board and hopes you have a great flight today,’ she explained.

You’re probably thinking ‘what a lovely surprise’. But while it was lovely, it wasn’t a surprise. At least, not for me.

'Good looking woman': But Samantha Brick says that her pleasing looks have been a mixed blessing, with many of her own sex becoming resentful, and have closed as many doors as they have opened

Throughout my adult life, I’ve regularly had bottles of bubbly or wine sent to my restaurant table by men I don’t know. Once, a well-dressed chap bought my train ticket when I was standing behind him in the queue, while there was another occasion when a charming gentleman paid my fare as I stepped out of a cab in Paris.

Another time, as I was walking through London’s Portobello Road market, I was tapped on the shoulder and presented with a beautiful bunch of flowers. Even bar tenders frequently shoo my credit card away when I try to settle my bill.

uvJNx.jpg

el-meme-mother-of-god-animado[2].gif

ztWuv.gif

Daily mail must be tr0lling lol

shes got them nashers

• Upvote 8

the comments on dm>>>>>>>>>>>

not gnna lie i wouldnt beat

What a shame she's not photogenic.

- Graham, Wellington. New Zealand, 3/4/2012 4:30

We should have a DM thread lol the comments are legendary

/

article-2124285-125DD30F000005DC-637_468x658.jpg

The reality TV star has battled for a while with her weight but when quizzed on her dress size she insists that she is no bigger than a 12.

She told new! magazine: 'In real life, I’m not that big. I’m no bigger than a 12. All my dresses are a 12. The gold Lipsy bikini I wore was a 10.'

"My outfit looks unflattering, like it doesn’t fit me properly. I just looked dumpy." Yes because you are not a size 12 and should be wearing at least a 14 if not 16!

- Anon, Birmingham, UK, 03/4/2012 22:02

From the look of that boat race, maths isn't a strong subject. 16?? yeah plus another 4 luv!!

- Mark, UK, 03/4/2012 22:39

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2124285/Lauren-Goodger-left-horrified-holiday-pictures-refutes-rumours-bigger-size-12.html#ixzz1r1ErG1YG