Yak Louis From Skinny To Muscular

Yak_Louis

I am only making this thread for the motivation of others.

I used to do weights alot as a kid (14) and never put on muscle because i never knew jack sh*t about dieting. i have educated myself alot this year and have been cleansing my body to prepare new healthy protein in my muscle.

Now. 23 i have learned about the importance of bulking and i have to admit i have been eating alot of food these past 2 days. 5 Full Meals a day. Mostly eggs, soaked almonds, Fat Milk, Steal cut oats, Peanut butter and grains. Juiced Celery, carrots, ginger and lemon to alkalize the body.

I do alot of workouts on the monkey bars and do weights at home. I haven't gone gym this week due to fact i dont know when my kettlebell will be arriving so i must stay working out at home. My Days working out is Monday - Wednesday - Friday - Sunday. For a skinny guy like me its ok to work out in this routine. I know my body well so i know its appropriate.

Here is one of my arms ive been working on since Monday.

MONDAY ( BEFORE WORK OUT)

Before Weight Training. My Skinny little arm lol (02 April 2012)

AppQd4PCAAEo-qU.jpg

After Training. Muscle Starting To Form. Was Shocked at the result (02 April 2012)

AppQoNbCQAEiy84.jpg

Now here is today's result. Mostly exercising with the kids at the play park and monkey bars. Did more weights at home after. 04 April 2012

AppQzHcCQAE0_2w.jpg

i want to measure my arms at the end of the week. My measurements are on my uncles computer so i will give you before and after week 1 next monday. i worked out today at least 30 mins in the park and 15 mins at home.

• Upvote 4

oh ffs

here i am sat here about to take notes like hmmm ok soaked almonds yeah

water fasting eh i'll put that on the research list

but jesus christ kid

lay off the tank tops

my lil bro is actually bigger

keep it up tho lad but yh try a 3 or 6 month comparison

• Upvote 1

im going to take pics after every workout session with measurements.

The whole point of water fasting is to clean toxins in my digestive tract so food can be absorbed better. I even have more energy after water fasting to workout even longer so me personally i know what i am doing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1