hollister clothing

The Somalian

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

i wanted a Schott jumper SO BAD when i was in year 7

never got one :(

They were 40 notes fam that's poor

Remember my boy making me bunk 2 get one of those and I was like wtf is schott? He said trust me this is the next big thing lol

i wanted a Schott jumper SO BAD when i was in year 7

never got one :(

They were 40 notes fam that's poor

Remember my boy making me bunk 2 get one of those and I was like wtf is schott? He said trust me this is the next big thing lol

really? swear when i asked one guy about his he said they were over 100

thats why i never got one, always thought it was some baller shit lol

hollister got some sexy rings working there tho

like models and sh*t

agreed

on the opening of westfields stratty i reached and when holister was opening there was some pretty females there.

ONE OF THEM.... i was stood next to her some blonde ting....she was like taller than me *im 6'3* so im thinking rah she must be wearing some high heels.... looked down and the bitch is in flip flops :/

My cousin works in the Westfield one. They actually approached him on road to see if he wanted the job.

They only employ tall model looking kinda people and you have to wear flip flops or converse.

T hey spray perfume every 30mins, shops always smelling sweet!

• Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

them schott jackets were never 40

d*ckhead

U got bumped innit

Unlk

Got mine in nik naks remember that place?

Back then u couldn't own an avirex unless u was bout it bout it

remember wen da dons robbed prodigy avi wen mobb deep was at forum, security one banged my boi, but man stil dipped out wid da avi

lucky them man can't carry heat over here

prodigy's team was about it

about it with a gun

fairies without

not really

obviously they just expected England to be a joke like everyone else in America thinks

Marks & Spencer is where I get my clothes from.

Real nice sophisticated range.

I would die of embarrassment if I had to wear something like Prada, Ralph Lauren, Gucci.

This is like when I was 19 I bought myself a £3750 Cartier watch, felt like a right prat when socializing with others at College etc mainly because it felt like some sort of power control & really I felt uncomfortable wearing it because I stood out almost as if I was rubbing it in peoples faces.

Glad I've changed now, can happily dress at Marks & Spencer's like a well educated & presentable man.

I don't hold it against anyone that buys into brand names because eventually you'll see there really is no beneficial factor to improving your image through the power of a label, we all come around eventually.

If you're in an environment of wealth that's expected of you to carry certain labels then it's right that you do so but if you're living in rented accomdation and spending out on a £275 new pair of shoes then I can't really understand the logic behind it.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Not to fuss about all these brands..

H&M,Uniqlo and all those other standard high street stores FTW.

I know people who've hit the Gucci stores and that as soon as their grant/student loan came,with no shame...guys rubbing their hands like Birdman once the money drops in the account..shameful..'tis bummy.