hollister clothing

The Somalian

The main thing IMO is just having clothes that actually fit you. See too many guys with jeans that look like an extra thigh could fit in the leg alongside theirs. and tshirts where their arm has no hope of ever touching the sleeve.

remember wen da dons robbed prodigy avi wen mobb deep was at forum, security one banged my boi, but man stil dipped out wid da avi

lucky them man can't carry heat over here

prodigy's team was about it

about it with a gun

fairies without

not really

obviously they just expected England to be a joke like everyone else in America thinks

England would be a joke if guys weren't trying to steal your belongings?

That's a joke

• Upvote 2

remember wen da dons robbed prodigy avi wen mobb deep was at forum, security one banged my boi, but man stil dipped out wid da avi

lucky them man can't carry heat over here

prodigy's team was about it

about it with a gun

fairies without

not really

obviously they just expected England to be a joke like everyone else in America thinks

England would be a joke if guys weren't trying to steal your belongings?

That's a joke

lol trust me

Guest petercrotch

Of course look at the British museum that is the main hub for stealing next peoples tings

>>>>>>>>> There, there jiggly . It's a well known fact that daemons don't know their own history . Factums

Of course look at the British museum that is the main hub for stealing next peoples tings

>>>>>>>>> There, there jiggly . It's a well known fact that daemons don't know their own history . Factums

what a highly relevant and accurate statement

i struggle to believe such an obsessive bitter rambling lunatic is capable of owning or running a successful business as u claim

please inform me of the name of your shop(s) and which part of "my own history" i'm unaware of immediately

Guest petercrotch

what a highly relevant and accurate statement

i struggle to believe such an obsessive bitter rambling lunatic is capable of owning or running a successful business as u claim

please inform me of the name of your shop(s) and which part of "my own history" i'm unaware of immediately

You think im going to name the business that i own on the internet , that the deamons happily spend their money in so they can boycott it because i am racist ?

Your avin a laugh mate

pmsl ur not a businessman, u lack basic common sense

u think some bloke from the other corner of the country is going to invest enough time, money and effort to somehow start a boycott on some shop you work for

how would that even work

answer the other question then

Guest petercrotch

u think some bloke from the other corner of the country is going to invest enough time, money and effort to somehow start a boycott on some shop you work for

how would that even work

No because you are a daemon and daemons are no longer getting information off of me .You lot are good at getting information while people yap away

how would that even work

No because you are a daemon and daemons are no longer getting information off of me .You lot are good at getting information while people yap away

you won't explain what history you was reffering to because i and other white people get too much info from people yapping? and this somehow puts you at a disadvantage?

yet more evidence of your stunning intelligence

i hope for your sake you smoke a lot of bud

if you stopped seeing your existence in england as some sort of strangely ruled contest of knowledge acquisition and sperm loyalty between the races i think you'd be a lot happier within yourself, and maybe you wouldn't want to lie about sports shops and 150k monthly turnovers

i think most people on here can see theres truth behind what you say, but the way you obsessively and mostly irrelevantly make the same 2 points, and your rationaility allergy let you down

but lol at history anyway, f*ck knows what the world would believe if it weren't for daemons and their obvious lack of historical findings

• Downvote 1

Guest chap44uns

Zara is pretty good as well.

/

DVS' sweater is from there

I tried one on, but even the XL is tighter than a muf*cka...very very tight fit no homo

this top is disgustingly bait