hollister clothing

The Somalian

Guest petercrotch

Zara is pretty good as well.

/

DVS' sweater is from there

I tried one on, but even the XL is tighter than a muf*cka...very very tight fit no homo

this top is disgustingly bait

Guest chap44uns

cos niggas have no swag

if i had BARE pees you wouldn't know wat it is i got on unless u ask

all about simplicity

The top is so bait.

NIggas are so bait though, everytime I go to a rave I always cringe at the baitheads with a bummy look, yet their LV/Gucci belt is showing. I'm like "Really?"

#monkeys

cos niggas have no swag

all about simplicity

Most people would rather walk around like an advertising hoarding.

Simplicity is underrated because people love to let other people know what their wearing, especially us working class people

Nothing wrong with buying expensive clothes if that's what floats a persons boat.But people always choose the most bait and crass clothes to buy..

cos niggas have no swag

all about simplicity

next thing you know you will be saying 'if i had bare pees i would buy a nissan micra instead of an aston martin, etc

yh its all about simplicty 8-)

/

Bad comparison.

He's saying he would buy a nice car, but not the baitest sh*t that all bait nig nogs (who've obviously been selling drugs) buy i.e. instead of a Range Rover he'd get something equally expensive and nice looking (perhaps) but not as bait, to where man have to ask him "what's that bro?"

• Upvote 1

cos niggas have no swag

all about simplicity

next thing you know you will be saying 'if i had bare pees i would buy a nissan micra instead of an aston martin, etc

/

Bad comparison.

He's saying he would buy a nice car, but not the baitest sh*t that all bait nig nogs (who've obviously been selling drugs) buy i.e. instead of a Range Rover he'd get something equally expensive and nice looking (perhaps) but not as bait, to where man have to ask him "what's that bro?"

:/

because of rich non drug selling people don't buy ranges

please give me an example of 'nice looking ,not as bait car - that man would ask 'whats that bro'?

cos niggas have no swag

all about simplicity

/

Bad comparison.

:/

because of rich non drug selling people don't buy ranges

please give me an example of 'nice looking ,not as bait car - that man would ask 'whats that bro'?

Come on man, we know nig nogs of all levels have their bait whips with tinted windows.

Low levels = Astra/Corsa/

Mid levels = Golf/A3/BMW 1 Series

Higher levels = Range/Q7

To answer your question though:

mediai.jpg

cos niggas have no swag

all about simplicity

/

thats extreme and i didn't mean it like that at all

I like mercedes's thats what I would get if I was looking for classy car a black c class coupe or something

I was mainly talking about clothes simple MHI,GEOX etc ting

Wouldn't be that guy with the shiny swag and by that I mean the moncler jacket and stoney hat and all that stuff

hope that helps