Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PascalMoriarty

Arsenals New Number 2?

6 posts in this topic

So come the end of this season as was expected after more years of service than anybody need mention/question, Pat Rice is going to step down and create a void beside Wenger. I've asked a few people who they consider/ have heard to be, a suitable replacement. Bergkamp, Adams, Viera and Neil Banfield (Reserve Coach) are some of the names I've heard back.

Who would you ideally like to see fill the post? Whether it be an ex-player, current staff or an outside candidate altogether?

I would like it to be Bergkamp but he appears happy coaching at Ajax or w/e f*ck T. Adams good defender sh*t tactition. JMO

Dont get excited

Will be another yes man

LOL @ being negged, Adams is a whack coach hes a true Arsenal legend but i dont really think he's got the brain for it, he got his badges so what, so did Shearer and a bunch of other terrible potential managers/coaches.

LOL @ being negged, Adams is a whack coach hes a true Arsenal legend but i dont really think he's got the brain for it, he got his badges so what, so did Shearer and a bunch of other terrible potential managers/coaches.

Yes Tulse lol, ledge