get a wifey talk

Supermalt

its started, growing and its annoying

ie

"When I started college, my mom told me: 'You're there to study, if I catch you talking to a girl, I will break your neck.' By the time I graduated, my mom told me: 'Why haven't you found any good girls to marry? You're so old!'" :/

i ain't been in a relationship longer than year, i'm in my 20s and i want to smell every rose in garden before i pick one

is that so bad?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My uncle finally got married at the age of 53 last Saturday and when I say this guy was the ultimate bachelor I mean it full heartedly. He'd messed around with so many woman i wouldn't be surprised if he was well in the 100's,200's, etc.

Anyway the woman he got married to he has known her about a year and abit, he knew that this was the girl almost after a few months. I've met some of the woman he was seeing before but seeing this guy on his wedding day, he was totally smitten. My uncle is a rasta and some of the things that were coming out of his mouth were things I didn't even know were possible to come out of his mouth.

End of the day my uncle had smelt enough roses in the garden to realise what was good when the right smelling one came along. .

Just made me think to myself, there is no rush to find that woman, don't force it, and carry on tasting the buffet table till aslong as it takes.

I was the most anti wifey guy in the world. Then my ex got me. Lasted 3 years. Now I still have a soft spot for her but there's too many things that need fixing for it to be a possibility again time soon. So I'm gradually drifting back to my old ways. Got a couple girls im kinda blurring the lines with tbh, sometimes I feel dread that I can see these girls think its leading somewhere ultimately. Others I think fuck it. All I'm thinking is next girl who gets that tag. I'm marrying.

My uncle finally got married at the age of 53 last Saturday and when I say this guy was the ultimate bachelor I mean it full heartedly. He'd messed around with so many woman i wouldn't be surprised if he was well in the 100's,200's, etc.

Anyway the woman he got married to he has known her about a year and abit, he knew that this was the girl almost after a few months. I've met some of the woman he was seeing before but seeing this guy on his wedding day, he was totally smitten. My uncle is a rasta and some of the things that were coming out of his mouth were things I didn't even know were possible to come out of his mouth.

End of the day my uncle had smelt enough roses in the garden to realise what was good when the right smelling one came along. .

Just made me think to myself, there is no rush to find that woman, don't force it, and carry on tasting the buffet table till aslong as it takes.

Has he got youts though?

Guest chap44uns

laugh it off bro

unless u want a wifey. get one if so

Best advice.

I dunno how anyone could wanna settle down so young tho. Props to those that find the one.

my asian brudda seems to be more worried about getting married at 24 etc than his own career/future

some man are seriously lost, but then again it must be there stupid culture

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"When I started college, my mom told me: 'You're there to study, if I catch you talking to a girl, I will break your neck.' By the time I graduated, my mom told me: 'Why haven't you found any good girls to marry? You're so old!'" :/

lol typical aff parents.

Has he got youts though?

Got a daughter and a son, both of them have children too. His wife already have children aswell.

emphasis seems to be too much on "A girl to marry" "get A wifey". these lines make it sound like any girl will do.

if there was a particular girl and You were under pressure to make her the 1 it would be more understandable, and worth discussing.

but You can't just go out and pick a girl and then marry her/make her the wifey.

laugh it off, but if they want a serious convo, I'd tell them You don't want to be another divorce statistic by marrying the wrong girl, You'd rather only do it once and take all the time You need to be sure it's the right one.