Seriously The f*ck Is Wrong With This Site

Mame Biram Diouf

3. When you change the text to white it includes all this next code stuff

:/

There's a button (top left when you're posting) that looks like a half red half white eraser called remove format

changes text to the default colour/size/font based on skin you're using

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Stop being a beg friend all this every topic talk is bullshit it's only a couple threads that are shit anyway and like I said before if it is that pathetic shake ur head and keep it moving

Most of u guys that come with this talk are boring users that follow the crowd and just throw up the odd gif or smiley

It's just a forum get over yourselves

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Been moving slow

Posting a new topic and pasting an article

1. The text comes up in white high light

2. Hyperlinks show up as blue so can not really be read on black skin

3. When you change the text to white it includes all this next code stuff

:/

1st time since a while I heard the site is moving slow. I'll check that later. As for the copy and paste, there is a button that has been mentioned which removes the formatting from the source as the editor on the forum works like WinWord on your PC.

thought this was gonna be about the annoying back and forths between venom, profit margin, raegus, mario and yourself that have ruined many a thread.

i hate when unknowns start getting friendly, if you want to have an internet argument and make e friends just say so

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stop being a beg friend all this every topic talk is bullshit it's only a couple threads that are sh*t anyway and like I said before if it is that pathetic shake ur head and keep it moving

Most of u guys that come with this talk are boring users that follow the crowd and just throw up the odd gif or smiley

It's just a forum get over yourselves

thought this was gonna be about the annoying back and forths between venom, profit margin, raegus, mario and yourself that have ruined many a thread.

i hate when unknowns start getting friendly, if you want to have an internet argument and make e friends just say so

Basically, except he's not an unknown, it's that fat jobless roundel Eric.