Coming to terms.....

Guest10

But your a waste man.

LOL @ believing shes a virgin though after bitch letting you and next guys pipe. Allow chasing after a woman after you split, let it die. There are millions of available women.

And your sounding even more of a d*ckhead just from your second reply. Who's chasing who?

Where the hell did I say I was chasing the chick after we split???? Show me?????

But your a waste man.

LOL @ believing shes a virgin though after bitch letting you and next guys pipe. Allow chasing after a woman after you split, let it die. There are millions of available women.

And your sounding even more of a d*ckhead just from your second reply. Who's chasing who?

Where the hell did I say I was chasing the chick after we split???? Show me?????

Your initial post was really moist, which leads me to think you are in the mindset to chase her.

Leave it yeah, she's not worth it. If she was really spiritual she would have tried to marry you asap so she could have sex with you. But she didn't and let you poke a bit in. What makes you think she didn't let other guys before you poke a bit in but "because it didn't all go in then she's still a virgin."

Your initial post about going all the way and poking in her pum doesn't make sense either. You fucked her, thus, she went all the way.

Man up and stop being such a woman about this.

There are millions of bitches/women out there for you to wife, she's not one of them.

But your a waste man.

Your initial post was really moist, which leads me to think you are in the mindset to chase her.

Leave it yeah, she's not worth it. If she was really spiritual she would have tried to marry you asap so she could have sex with you. But she didn't and let you poke a bit in. What makes you think she didn't let other guys before you poke a bit in but "because it didn't all go in then she's still a virgin."

Your initial post about going all the way and poking in her pum doesn't make sense either. You f*cked her, thus, she went all the way.

Man up and stop being such a woman about this.

There are millions of bitches/women out there for you to wife, she's not one of them.

I'm definitely not chasing her. That I can assure you.

I never was chasing her in the first place either. I made references to this in my first post about her being the one to always want to be with me.

I even also said after we split, "I never called her once for the whole of 2011, but she called me about 4-5 times." Another reference that I wasn't the one doing the chasing.

"Fast forward to January 2012 now, she starts callin me again. Suggesting we meet up, go somewhere together and that she wishes we can still be kool"

^^Another reference nigger. I clearly was not doing any chasing so I'm really confused where you got the conclusion from that I was doing any chasing AT ALL whatsoever.

You can see these quotes in my first post.

LOL @ some of the people that have said man up. It was never a man down ting.

I felt the situation was a disrespect, that's what I was expressing from the beginning.

Not an emotional breakdown or anything like that.

from when You're moaning about a girl You're not having sex with and didn't have sex with You need to man up

from when You're makin this topic about Your ex You need to man up

I've quoted this already and I'll quote it again

Now she's gone and given herself to a guy that she don't even like now or talk to as much anymore.

a man does not write that sh*t. that is typical feminine literature

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

from when You're moaning about a girl You're not having sex with and didn't have sex with You need to man up

I've quoted this already and I'll quote it again

Now she's gone and given herself to a guy that she don't even like now or talk to as much anymore.

a man does not write that sh*t. that is typical feminine literature

rrrrrrrrr....

Why did you call me nigger? You're a dumbarse to call a fellow black person a nigger, you are a slave still.

You are crying over a woman, otherwise you wouldn't have made this topic.

You asked for an opinion in your first post, so I gave you it.

MAN UP!

YOU said you are hurt that she sexed man, she most probably sexed man before you. You're coming like a woman, getting gassed. She used lyrics on you and you got gassed.

Seems like she was the man & you was the woman.

• Downvote 1

As I said before and I'll say it again I made this topic because "I wanted to see other people's views from here if they can see where I'm coming from if they was on the receiving end of this" or not That's it. You definitely cant't fault me for that.

So allow all this 'man up' talks. Seriously!

Why did you call me nigger? You're a dumbarse to call a fellow black person a nigger, you are a slave still.

You are crying over a woman, otherwise you wouldn't have made this topic.

You asked for an opinion in your first post, so I gave you it.

MAN UP!

YOU said you are hurt that she sexed man, she most probably sexed man before you. You're coming like a woman, getting gassed. She used lyrics on you and you got gassed.

Seems like she was the man & you was the woman.

First of all, I call you whatever name I wish.

Second of all, nobody is crying.

Your starting to talk a bit too wreckless for my liking as if to say your taking it personal with me. Now your calling me 'dumbarse.'

Aight kool.

If that's the case, don't even bother replying. You know where the PM button is, hit that so we can deal with it accordingly.

One thing I'm not gonna do is go back and forth with you sending cusses on a forum, that's dead.

If its that personal, we can deal with it elsewhere other than this forum or thread.

oh ok.

if I was in the situation and I didn't have sex with the chick within an acceptable time scale I would seek sex elsewhere

if I respected her religious reasons I would have ended the relationship out of respect for her wishes since the relationship with me would have led to sex

I would have tride for the beat upon my release from prison

and I wouldn't care about the actions of a chick I've not had sex with

oh ok.

if I was in the situation and I didn't have sex with the chick within an acceptable time scale I would seek sex elsewhere

if I respected her religious reasons I would have ended the relationship out of respect for her wishes since the relationship with me would have led to sex

Well said.

You could've said this easily first time. Kool though.

LOL Guy wants to fight me over a slag. Not serious! Your dumb, being black and using "nigger" is a disgrace.

Do you have a lack of understanding or what?

Firstly you didn't read my opening post well enough because if you did, some of the comments you have made up to this point in this thread shouldn't have been mentioned at all.

Secondly, you now think I'm asking you for a fight over a chick. WTF?

Clearly your understand is a bit behind time.

Did I not say if you wanna take this personal, PM ME STRAIGHT!

I said this because of your motive to talk wreckless unnecessary and your third attempt of name calling.

At this point, the chick has nothing to do with it. Your nonsense talk in particular has steered it away from that stage.

I mentioned the word 'personal.'

So now tell me how its coming across I wanna fight you over a chick?

shes a bosh

your a wasteman

learn from your error

keep it moving

G.A.B.O.S

cmon giles you know how the game goes

grey areas are for soap operas and soap operas are love letters to whores written by faggots

thats not reality. lets live life in black and white and break things down to brass tacks out here

i dont wanna here some voluntary defence counsel about it was a tranquil night she was feeling low and there was a bottle of wine and he played drake

the guy got brutalized in the penitentiary

have a word

/thread

oh ok.

Well said.

You could've said this easily first time. Kool though.

LOL Guy wants to fight me over a slag. Not serious! Your dumb, being black and using "nigger" is a disgrace.

Do you have a lack of understanding or what?

Firstly you didn't read my opening post well enough because if you did, some of the comments you have made up to this point in this thread shouldn't have been mentioned at all.

Secondly, you now think I'm asking you for a fight over a chick. WTF?

Clearly your understand is a bit behind time.

Did I not say if you wanna take this personal, PM ME STRAIGHT!

I said this because of your motive to talk wreckless unnecessary and your third attempt of name calling.

At this point, the chick has nothing to do with it. Your nonsense talk in particular has steered it away from that stage.

I mentioned the word 'personal.'

So now tell me how its coming across I wanna fight you over a chick?

Listen Guess Who,

Your vexed because I'm saying LOLing @ the stuff you are typing and thinking TCBL, I understand. BUT, you made this topic, I gave you an opinion, so.....

bieberdealwithit.gif

She crying about her religion and "claiming" to be a virgin when she met you but then let you put it in half way (major :/ ), then sex next guy straight after you, whilst lying about it.

You then get pissed off because people on here are thinking what type of story is this, giving their genuine opinion and you claim you are not touched by this, when it is obvious you are.

This whole thing is moist.

Just draw next tings, either wife or mash & dash them, then be happy. Fuck moaning over one bitch, plenty more bitches out there, always sexier than the last.

If you were a bredrin I would hook you up with a few bitches, maybe your boys should be doing that for you, I don't know.

Allow even making a topic over this chick, waste of megabites & hard drive space. Find other women!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1