What does this whole race thing mean for you and your future family?

o-guy

zcf2I.jpg

i am disappoint

lol white girl won the black lottery as usual

the above is a little thing in the picture thread that started a couple people talking, i thought it was a discussion worth having, so i made a topic.

my contribution

i've thought about this before, and i honestly don't know what to make of this

one part of me is like, why does it matter wat colour anyones partner is? Y can't we just move past all of this. Let people be happy. are these attitudes not another expression of the same problem?

but then again u can't pretend like there isn't a problem with self image in the black community. Little girls bleaching their skin because our sub culture says the closer you are to white the better you are. i don't know if it's true but it's certainly made out to look like the most successful black men tend to favour white women, and that's certainly not helping.

but honestly speaking, love is not an easy thing to find. And your basically telling every black guy that does well for himself, not to live his life just for himself, live it with every other black people in mind. Be a role model. I personally don't want to be a role model, i just want to live my life and be happy.

I've personally been with every skin colour under the rainbow, but the majority of them have been black and mixed race, but the further i progress in my career, the fewer and fewer black people i find in my environment. I think i've only entertained one black chick this year, and i met her at a club. all the othes have been some type of white, that were either on my course or internship.

I want black people to be better

but if i end up falling for one of these chicks i'm entertaining, am i suppose to par her off because she's not black? I can tell u now i'm not going to do that.

boy

what does all this mean for you personally?

And that's the key once you begin to rise socially you do start finding yourself going round in very different social groups which often mean that you don't meet people of your colour etc.

But then specifically seeking out someone of your own colour out of some weird sense of loyalty is a bit weird.

You can't fight love it's impossible and seeing how hard it is to find a good woman of any colour nowadays, when you do find one damm sure any smart man should be trying to keep hold of her no matter her colour.

Preference. fuck the race ting.

I love my black women, all my gfs bar one have been black, the other being mixed race.

However I can say this has probably been instilled in me due to my mother. "Dont bring a white girl into my house" "dont bring an aff girl into my house"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Preference. fuck the race ting.

I love my black women, all my gfs bar one have been black, the other being mixed race.

However I can say this has probably been instilled in me due to my mother. "Dont bring a white girl into my house" "dont bring an aff girl into my house"

My mum use to say this (still does to some extent) but she lows it now. As I hardly ever introduce to any girl I am with now as i know she will come out with racist stuff. Think she has clocked on and is not so vocal about me seeing blue and green eyed babes

Guest petercrotch

All i know is when im a millionaire a black women will be a millionaire aswell .

About love aint easy to find .

You look you wil find .

There are tens of thousands of black women in england

Millions of black women around the world .

I'm sure i can find myself one .

And anyway you just don't get it .

Once you mix races there is no turning back.

You will not be able to talk about "black community" this and that because quite frankly i dont know if this has dawned on you but mixed race people are NOT black .

Your future ancestors (dont know if that is the right word but fuck it) will never ever be able to regain their blackness

Guest petercrotch

"You can't fight love"

What a load of codswallop

There is something called RESISTING TEMPTATION .

Not even going to go into to much detail .

They are watching

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"You can't fight love"

What a load of codswallop

There is something called RESISTING TEMPTATION .

Not even going to go into to much detail .

They are watching

:rofl:

don't even know what say about this

It's simple for me. Just beat it, end of.

Everyday I'm/we are being attacked whether you choose to acknowledge it or not by those in power so I will defend myself. One of the MAIN two ways to defend yourself imo as a minority of people is keeping the numbers up/reproducing and economically circulating the wealth in whatever form it takes amongst us and not outside. Marrying & reproducing outside your own race will always take away.

I don't know why I was browsing through OK magazine last week when I went dentist but I decided to look through Richard Branson's daughter's wedding pictures. Not that was looking for it but I NEVER saw a single black person, not even a mixed race person. It's not like I think they should be. The point is powerful/high net worth/rich groups be it white/Chinese/Indian/jews etc DON'T MARRY OUTSIDE/REPRODUCE OUTSIDE THEIR RACE. If they do it's a VERY rare thing.

Take any powerful elite groups. Going outside your race rarely happen but do the same with black people in western society & it's high even at the bottom end of the social ladder.

If we (black folk) thought of ourselves as a nation/country we'd be a better place.

f*ck LOVE. IT'S A GAME & WE BLACK PEOPLE AIN'T PLAYING TO WIN. THE MAJORITY ARE PLAYING TO BE ACCEPTED & THAT'S A LOOSE LOOSE SITUATION WHICHEVER WAY YOU TALLY IT UP.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

It's simple for me. Just beat it, end of.

Everyday I'm/we are being attacked whether you choose to acknowledge it or not by those in power so I will defend myself. One of the MAIN two ways to defend yourself imo as a minority of people is keeping the numbers up/reproducing and economically circulating the wealth in whatever form it takes amongst us and not outside. Marrying & reproducing outside your own race will always take away.

I don't know why I was browsing through OK magazine last week when I went dentist but I decided to look through Richard Branson's daughter's wedding pictures. Not that was looking for it but I NEVER saw a single black person, not even a mixed race person. It's not like I think they should be. The point is powerful/high net worth/rich groups be it white/Chinese/Indian/jews etc DON'T MARRY OUTSIDE/REPRODUCE OUTSIDE THEIR RACE. If they they it's a VERY rare thing.

If we (black folk) thought of ourselves as a nation/country we'd be a better place.

f*ck LOVE. IT'S A GAME & WE BLACK PEOPLE AIN'T PLAYING TO WIN. THE MAJORITY ARE PLAYING TO BE ACCEPTED & THAT'S A LOOSE LOOSE SITUATION WHICHEVER WAY YOU TALLY IT UP.

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

Boy ..

Im in the situation at the moment. I've been out with a lot of black girls , mix race etc but for some reason they never last. They're attitude really gets on my nerves and the lack of appreciation i get from these women is another pisstake. i dont owe these bitches sh*t. But then i meet a white girl, been seeing here for like 2 years, shes basically my girlfriend without the title or without meeting any of the family, and she's good to go. If i was stranded in scotland she would come and get me no qualms, if i was broke it didnt matter she would give me money and shes nuff loyal. I tell my dad about this and then he says he dont no half breed baby in here and don't bring no white girl to my house.

Now don't get me wrong i kind of half agree. One one side i am someone who wants to develop the black race but at the same time where i was working in corporate profressional environments and mixing with "well to do" folks. I just dont see these black girls. Where are they??? IF Bar FFS? Thats not my style. Someone tell me where are the 'smart intelligent' black girls. Please

EDIT : LOL after reading GoddaZ post i made my decision. safe bro

• Upvote 1

I think a problem is that the perceived spectrum of black people's characters is too extreme.

You're either lower class or upper class, rarely ever middle ground.

So this thought process plays out on men conscious on picking their partner, they don't want a girl from the ends so the other option is the complete opposite side of the spectrum, maybe working black woman who is another stereotype, no time for men, career on point type.

If you grew up in the ends but earn 100k a year you'll want middle ground.

So they just jump ship, an average white chick no superstar but also not some dead hood chick, just, normal bang in the middle, no baggage, no major flaws.

What I've just written may be a heap of nonsense tbh.

Real talk, you probably help the world a little if you have a mixed baby

(and help raise it)

:/

explain pls

The more people mix with eachother culturally the more they get to know eachother, there is no ignorance and no fear of the unknown, and there is a direct integration of sorts between two 'races'.

Strength is in diversity (this is both a philosophy of many people, and a biological fact of life)

Not that I'm advocating everybody look for someone outside their own race

But to allow yourself to be blinkered or limited by other peoples racist perceptions you're no better than them, again, another cliche but completely true

The issue of CLASS is so, so, so so much more important than the issue of race

if all the second class people in every country realised they were in the same boat as eachother and worked together to try and improve their lot instead of scrabbling amongst themselves for who gets the most scraps thrown down from the table things would be a lot easier

HOWEVER there are still of course numerous valid points about black empowerment

• Upvote 5

Should I read the books before I watch the TV series? Got the books for christmas from my sister and still havent touched them yet.

I think a problem is that the perceived spectrum of black people's characters is too extreme.

You're either lower class or upper class, rarely ever middle ground.

So this thought process plays out on men conscious on picking their partner, they don't want a girl from the ends so the other option is the complete opposite side of the spectrum, maybe working black woman who is another stereotype, no time for men, career on point type.

If you grew up in the ends but earn 100k a year you'll want middle ground.

So they just jump ship, an average white chick no superstar but also not some dead hood chick, just, normal bang in the middle, no baggage, no major flaws.

What I've just written may be a heap of nonsense tbh.

i actually think u have a point here

regarding the bang in the middle

but why a white girl that's bang in the middle and not a black girl

/

Goddaz, again strong post

how do u feel the same way about mixed girls?

i personally don't view mixed race people as black

Real talk, you probably help the world a little if you have a mixed baby

(and help raise it)

:/

explain pls

The more people mix with eachother culturally the more they get to know eachother, there is no ignorance and no fear of the unknown, and there is a direct integration of sorts between two 'races'.

Strength is in diversity (this is both a philosophy of many people, and a biological fact of life)

Not that I'm advocating everybody look for someone outside their own race

But to allow yourself to be blinkered or limited by other peoples racist perceptions you're no better than them, again, another cliche but completely true

The issue of CLASS is so, so, so so much more important than the issue of race

if all the second class people in every country realised they were in the same boat as eachother and worked together to try and improve their lot instead of scrabbling amongst themselves for who gets the most scraps thrown down from the table things would be a lot easier

HOWEVER there are still of course numerous valid points about black empowerment

u just perfectly articulated how i feel

i think intergration is the way forward

but i'm not screaming only be with people from another race, if u get what i mean

Boy .. Im in the situation at the moment. I've been out with a lot of black girls , mix race etc but for some reason they never last. They're attitude really gets on my nerves and the lack of appreciation i get from these women is another pisstake. i dont owe these bitches sh*t. But then i meet a white girl, been seeing here for like 2 years, shes basically my girlfriend without the title or without meeting any of the family, and she's good to go. If i was stranded in scotland she would come and get me no qualms, if i was broke it didnt matter she would give me money and shes nuff loyal. I tell my dad about this and then he says he dont no half breed baby in here and don't bring no white girl to my house. Now don't get me wrong i kind of half agree. One one side i am someone who wants to develop the black race but at the same time where i was working in corporate profressional environments and mixing with "well to do" folks. I just dont see these black girls. Where are they??? IF Bar FFS? Thats not my style. Someone tell me where are the 'smart intelligent' black girls. Please EDIT : LOL after reading GoddaZ post i made my decision. safe bro

I don't want to assume but what is your decision?