Fao philosophers

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

So i'm over hearing a conversation between a couple of Jews talking about philosophy so i start ease dropping hoping some elite secrets might be divulged and this came up...

1st Jew "well there is a theory I read that proves god exists"

2nd Jew "which is?"

1st Jew "god is absolute perfection in every way the most perfect anything could ever be nothing is more perfect than god"

2nd Jew "of course"

1st Jew "so to deny there is a god is to imply that there is something more perfect than absolute perfection which of course is impossible so god must exist"

2nd Jew "ahhhh I see yes....very good."

1st Jew "yes I thought so."

:/ does that even make sense?

Besides, saying god doesn't exist means you're saying ultimate perfection doesn't exist (it doesn't really but you have to dumb yourself down when talking to the religious) not that there's something more perfect than ultimate perfection. They're using false dichotomies.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Religious people need pretty much zero logic to reinforce their beliefs. I'm sure those Jews are intelligent, rational people in all matters but when it comes to religion its a brainwashed ting.

Yh but why is that?

Y does logic have to be thrown out the window when discussing religion

Don't get how logic can offend people but it's all most like u can't bring it up or u are disrespecting their beliefs

this is known as an ontological argument.

imo it is fundamentally flawed because it relies upon our idea/definition of perfection which is not empirical it is emotional.

for example, if i said imagine the perfect horse. Surely it must exist, horses are not all the same, some are superior to others so one individual horse must be the best, better than all other horses and thus the perfect horse. However your idea of the perfect horse may differ from someone else's, one person might envisage the perfect horse as a pure sparkling white another might imagine a glossy jet black or a deep reddish brown. So as there are numerous ideas of perfection, there must be multiple horses who are the perfect horse, but this is a contradiction so therefore there is no such thing as the perfect horse. Do you see?

Religious people need pretty much zero logic to reinforce their beliefs. I'm sure those Jews are intelligent, rational people in all matters but when it comes to religion its a brainwashed ting.

Yh but why is that?

Y does logic have to be thrown out the window when discussing religion

Don't get how logic can offend people but it's all most like u can't bring it up or u are disrespecting their beliefs

Because in this day and age, yes logic itsaelf is disrespectful to their beliefs.

man thought he was gonna hear secret protocols of Zion's next meeting place and time.easedropping ya na. he would be first to pounce on anyone who did that as well.

we all know science is flawed, dates and facts keep changing so it certainly isnt perfect

either way, daemons have infiltrated both science and religion

thats wht needs to be focused on

• Upvote 1

man thought he was gonna hear secret protocols of Zion's next meeting place and time.easedropping ya na. he would be first to pounce on anyone who did that as well.

we all know science is flawed, dates and facts keep changing so it certainly isnt perfect

But science doesn't claim to be divine truth. It acknowledges and accepts when a theory is wrong and then updates it to the new theory. It is 100% flexible and due to that I would say it is not flawed at all. Everything in sicence is the most accepted theory, when new evidence comes to light it is added to or replaces the previous theory. Religion is rigid and if proof came out tomorrow that God is fake do you think every single religious person would throw their hands up and say "oh well we had a good run"? Hell no.

But science doesn't claim to be divine truth. It acknowledges and accepts when a theory is wrong and then updates it to the new theory. Everything in sicence is the most accepted theory, when new evidence comes to light it is added to or replaces the previous theory.

This - re science.

White male scientists did oppress and prevent female scientists and black/ethic ones too from getting the chance to discover and invent things though

what an odd sentence

bloke said that whites infiltrated science like they weren't/aren't exclusively the pioneers

i'm intruiged tho, could well be true

how does one prevent discovery and invention?

• Downvote 1

White male scientists did oppress and prevent female scientists and black/ethic ones too from getting the chance to discover and invent things though

what an odd sentence

bloke said that whites infiltrated science like they weren't/aren't exclusively the pioneers

He said from getting the chance to.

I would say however that it wasn't the scientists themselves as the scientific community has historically been more accepting than mainstream society. Though given how unaccepting mainstream society has been that's probably not saying much.

raegus, "if proof came out that God was fake would they accept it" ? Why not... as long as your proof is actual proof.

such as a spaceship ala Independence day descending on earth for all to see and the aliens coming out to say THEY made us or whatever

or what proof would you present?

Local... Arabs and Europeans infiltrated first, then your ashkenazi european cousins now claiming to be jews followed suit

all 3 of you nomads just used religion for your evil politics and nothing else.

what an odd sentence

how were they pioneers when they only accepted the world was round a few hundred years ago and the mayans and africans knew it was round 5000yrs ago?

raegus, "if proof came out that God was fake would they accept it" ? Why not... as long as your proof is actual proof.

such as a spaceship ala Independence day descending on earth for all to see and the aliens coming out to say THEY made us or whatever

or what proof would you present?

Local... Arabs and Europeans infiltrated first, then your ashkenazi european cousins now claiming to be jews followed suit

all 3 of you nomads just used religion for your evil politics and nothing else.

I'm not specifiying the proof because that's where you try to worm your way out of it. HYPOTHETICALLY, if evidence that disproved God 100% was presented, Christians (and Muslims) would ignore it completely.

The Jews are one of the white tribes Moses visited in Europe that retained his teachings.

via providing a lack of vocational and eduactional opportunies i guess?

many black scientists in japan?

Is that really so hard for you to believe? Im just trying to judge your level of logic here.

and another thing... having this local c*nt talk the sh*t he does here is another problem with black people

u know u would never get away with an iota of what he says on a mainly white forum

but somehow he has the luxury to come with his separatist views

why would someone who wants segregation continually flock to a predominantly non white user forum?

why is he not granted his Heart's desire and just f*cked off?

Well some of the more extreme black separatist forums I peruse wouldn't tolerate what he says and he would've found himself banned a long time ago.

This I would say is more a casual forum that happens to have a fair amount of black people but remains open to all.

Besides, I see nothing wrong with someone challenging your views if you believe your views are correct.

I don't get the feeling that he's a neo-nazi type, more one of those white boys that sees himself as the victim and racism as a way to 'strike back'.

Could be wrong but that's the vybe I get.

hes a p*ssy not a neo nazi.. and no forum in this same context but predominantly white would allow a black person to "challenge my views, lol@ him ever being able to challenge my views. i would rather just treat him with the same way his people would,. theres nothing to debate with a c*nt like him. " the way he is

staylocked is a good example

or student room.

as for you... weve seen what you look like and theres not a spec of black in you.