BEATS BY DRE

Thizz

Unless you are using them for studio purposes, I suggest not getting these, the rubber that they use over the wiring is such poor quality that you will notice it begin to break after about 3 months which will expose the wiring inside. You will replace it and the same thing will happen again between 3-6 months later.

The rubber cushion on top will begin to peel away after about 6 months solid use and you will try for hours to fit it back on... You will fail.

The sound will always hold up though so no worries there but wearing these out in anything less than mint condition will be embarrassing as you only got them as "a fashion accessory" as someone else so elegantly put it.

Now ask me how I know all this :mad:

Unless you are using them for studio purposes, I suggest not getting these, the rubber that they use over the wiring is such poor quality that you will notice it begin to break after about 3 months which will expose the wiring inside. You will replace it and the same thing will happen again between 3-6 months later.

The rubber cushion on top will begin to peel away after about 6 months solid use and you will try for hours to fit it back on... You will fail.

The sound will always hold up though so no worries there but wearing these out in anything less than mint condition will be embarrassing as you only got them as "a fashion accessory" as someone else so elegantly put it.

Now ask me how I know all this :mad:

I hate you.

He's spot on. Now ask me how I also know this. :angry:

I remember the shock on my friend's face when we were in a bose store and he compared his beats to a £159 Boss headphones

superior crisp difference was so clear. He blamed it on his batteries being weak, and the store assistant brought him new batterries to test out :lol:

no change in quality though. and bose isnt even top of the range.

pure masses fodder.

these are meant to be better, can pick them up for around £50 these days aswell
  • Upvote 1

got the tangle free in ear ones

cant complain tbh

dont like the headphones though