Your Last Meal

mark_INIESTA_davies

Bit of a joint topic here but I've been watching the Death Row series on Channel 40D and wanted to make a topic on quite an interesting question.

What would your last meal be, what would be your last ideal dream and what would be your last words spoken under 40 characters?

Series link here.

http://www.channel4....row/4od#3306222

Bit of a joint topic here but I've been watching the Death Row series on Channel 40D and wanted to make a topic on quite an interesting question.

What would your last meal be, what would be your last ideal dream and what would be your last words spoken under 40 characters?

Series link here.

http://www.channel4....row/4od#3306222

Incase you haven't already, here's the link for the film that inspired those three documentaries, basically another but its two hours long as opposed to 45 mins and I think its the best one to be honest. By the same guy, shot simultaneously with the documentaries, he just decided to go with this guy for the film.

http://1337x.org/torrent/321099/0/

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh think my boy was telling me about this he said there was one dude that had been up 2 die a couple times but kept not working/got some call to say not till kill him yet...

that must be crazy prepping urself twice to die and it not happening, my friend said all the guards and that were Rating him highly for how he was handling it saying most guys are 2 busy crying or bricking it 2 eat their last meal but he boxes his like its nothing and is just like let's do this...both times!

this topic has been done a few times, but its hard to choose a meal, also i wonder how long u get to eat, first thing to come to mind is steak, nothing like a good steak, maybe with blue cheese sauce.

Maybe a few pieces of sushi as light starter, some sticky buffalo wings.

Maybe some loubia, couscous and tajine for nostalgia reasons.

A glass of water and a glass of cherry juice.

Apple crumble and custard, and a clotted cream scone with a cup of tea.

Thing is i love food, theres just too much food i love, im sitting here thinking of all the food i like.

Last meal?

All u can eat buffet

Duh

You missed the point of the thread like you usually do - Tr0ll.

It's not getting the most for your money it's about a meal that represents good times, a meal that you savoir, a meal that never got old or went out of fashion with your taste buds, a meal that makes you appreciate food, something that makes you feel good.