If Newcastle Make Champions League...

Mame Biram Diouf

pardew_2195239b.jpg

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew personally checked on Ajax on Sunday as he looked at possible summer transfer targets.

The Magpies have a firm transfer policy in place and that has seen them invest heavily in France.

But the Dutch market has also been good to them with first-teamers Tim Krul and Cheick Tiote both moving to Tyneside from the Eredivisie.

Now Newcastle are being linked with a number of Dutch-based such as Twente's Douglas and Erik Pieters of PSV Eindhoven.spacer.gif

But this weekend he checked on Ajax'sspacer.gif game with De Graafschap,spacer.gif which they won 3-1.

And Belgian central defender Jan Vertonghen, who has already been linked with Arsenal,spacer.gif Tottenham,Manchester City,spacer.gifAston Villaspacer.gif and Liverpoolspacer.gif in recent weeks, was understood to be the reason for Pardew's visit to the Amsterdam ArenA.

Of the Ajax starting XI on Sunday a number of Vertonghen's team-mates have also been linked with possible moves to England including Toby Alderweireld, Gregory van der Wiel, Christian Eriksen and Siem de Jong.

Imagine they signed VDW and Alderweireld

FOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Also

>>>>>>>>> Enrique

Pissed off would be the biggest under statement if they get top 4, guy must not sleep at night

:lmao: :lmao:

• Downvote 1

It's more than 10m euros Ajax want

VDW has the same clause as Babel had when he left for Liverpool( He is entitled to half of the transfer fee received)

VDW will become the best RB in world football

Now Ramos has moved inside we need a RB

/

Newcastle are not built for UCL IMO because their domestic will suffer if they qualified for UCL

I doubt Pardew has heard of any these players I bet he would of rather been at a NPower game instead

Graham Carr>>>

VDW has the same clause as Babel had when he left for Liverpool( He is entitled to half of the transfer fee received)

/

Newcastle are not built for UCL IMO because their domestic will suffer if they qualified for UCL

I doubt Pardew has heard of any these players I bet he would of rather been at a NPower game instead

Graham Carr>>>

Porchy what do you think of Rafinha and his career resurgence?

Similar was once said about him some 6 years ago

/

Graham Carr>>>

Porchy what do you think of Rafinha and his career resurgence?

Similar was once said about him some 6 years ago

Rafinha cannot defend to save his life

He was horrible in Serie A and has been average for Bayern so far

He is good going forward not special but good

Yeah deffo if they make CL they will struggle to work both competitions, for all we know it could also be the uncovering of Pardew's ineptitude I'm still not convinced that his style of play will take to well to Europe, he's basically running a system that would fit in well in Ligue 1, and we all know how well they tend to do in Europe.

Lots of industry and more creativity than a typical English side but imo Newcastle are just what QPR could be (or may one day be) if they signed some French lads to play around Taarabt and Fauslin.

Again, I ask you what the f*ck are you on about?

Qpr's structure is nothing like ours, qpr can sign players on 70-80k no problem. We bargain hunt.

How you gonna compare Taarabt to Ben arfa, we've hardly utilised him all season due to him not putting enough work in, in training. Clueless group this mug. Just cause Qpr become semi decent on his FM game, man thought he'd drop what he thought were pearls of wisdom.