I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY..................

Goddaz

tumblr_m2mw0tJShv1qm16uno1_500.jpg

the artist with the some more of his 'artwork'

:/

I hope your not trying to make it out like it's bless coz the artist is black.

que?

I posted his pic and put artworks in quotation marks because I dont regard his work as art, or at least good art.

how about you actually read what i type instead of letting your imagination run away with you.

certain times I wonder if some of you are made for this world. when you see things like people putting speech marks, in this scenario, its gonna be sarcasm skenghis khan does not even half seem like he is trying to make out its bless

f*ck*ng freshies ffs

Smh

I'm not going to even bother with you, you should be ashamed of yourself but going by your reply your probably too stupid to know when your being indirectly insulted.

About sarcasm, f*ck right off.

tumblr_m2mw0tJShv1qm16uno1_500.jpg

the artist with the some more of his 'artwork'

I hope your not trying to make it out like it's bless coz the artist is black.

que?

I posted his pic and put artworks in quotation marks because I dont regard his work as art, or at least good art.

how about you actually read what i type instead of letting your imagination run away with you.

By the same token you should have read what I typed as I started by saying 'I hope your not...' which should have indicated that no my imagination wasn't running away but I was merely asking for clarification. You have now stated why you said what you said fair enough.

/

I still don't buy your explanation of what you said given the picture you chose to show why you ''don't regard his work as art''.