Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lens

So a 21 year old man posts Your 13 year old daughter naked on the internet

7 posts in this topic

Mother 'had 13-year-old daughter’s boyfriend, 21, killed... then persuaded teen to take the blame after he posted topless pictures of girl on web'

A mother had her 13-year-old daughter’s boyfriend murdered - then persuaded the teenager to take the blame after he posted topless photos of the girl on the internet, a court heard today.

Mr Miah was allegedly beaten to death by 48-year-old cafe owner Lilu Miah at Bibi's family home on October 8, 2006.

Just days before the killing, Mr Miah is said to have shown Bibi four lewd photos of her daughter on the internet.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1sUKnSaZX

I think the court should be looking more into what this wrongun was doing with a 13 year old's naked picture, or why he was at the family home in the first place

Heard about this years ago . Bloody confuses me . Are they all related ?

read that over a few times, i thought they meant she made her daughter take the blame for posting the pics online

This case just baffles me, so a guy who was 21 was seeing a 13 year old girl, then he posted pics of her online so her family killed him? but what of the fact he was 21 and she was 13? and that a 13 year old was even taking her top off? wtf is going on here?

i guess thats what his mormz thought