how can u name the ting coke wavy

asd

a

sd

as

d

adsd

1,600 for a day hire

They could even have split that between the 4/5 people in the video and thats only 3 bills each

Of course people could afford to hire it

Question is would they be stupid and waste enough to do it?

Maybe 1,600 is a lot of money to a guy trying with no education and applying for sales jobs in gyms which pay minimum wage

k or kk me all you want

Its the truth

*source http://www.signaturecarhire.co.uk/rolls-royce-hire.aspx

• Downvote 1

1,600 for a day hire

They could even have split that between the 4/5 people in the video and thats only 3 bills each

Of course people could afford to hire it

Question is would they be stupid and waste enough to do it?

Maybe 1,600 is a lot of money to a guy trying with no education and applying for sales jobs in gyms which pay minimum wage

k or kk me all you want

Its the truth

*source http://www.signature...royce-hire.aspx

to rent these luxury cars you have to give the company a hefty deposit

i doubt its just a 1600 to rent a rolls

you try way to hard

so cringe

garrsh

you are an idiot. Pretty sure a lot of people on here can afford it but have more sense.

Maybe your young or in uni but if your making p, you wouldn't be asking " can you afford to hire these cars."

Smh!

http://www.signaturecarhire.co.uk/rolls-royce-hire/rolls-royce-phantom-rental.aspx

at the same website mame just posted

10 bag depo

can u afford a 10 bag depo tomorrow ?

lol @ £1600 to rent any of them whips

look at what sort of deposit you need to put down first and then the running costs of the car, them cars don't do 40mpg like your mums hatchback either

you can't even get a limo for under 2 bags, and you don't even drive the limo yourself!

it ain't about who can afford to rent them, even somebody working in Mcdonalds can technically afford to rent them whips but does the man working in Mcdonalds have enough money to waste on something like that??

these guys probably do there ting, you have to rate them for that, but they are still stupid for being so bait and wasting money like that when they could easily put it to good use and go legit

• Downvote 1

same man spending money on these whips in da vid da same man who aint got a yard...same man whos parents are doing menial jobs and still struggling to pay their bills. These man got their priorities all f*cked. Bag of dumb monkeys.

init

people here playing politics to 'not hate' or 'can u afford the rolls depo tommorrow'

mans on an estate showin out, niggas that dont respect a pound

• Upvote 1

To be honest if they wanted to show of the paper they had they should of allowed the shit rapping and just filmed themselves going around the ends with the whips with girls begging them. End of the day like most of these kind of videos its just a massive ego trip. They probably want the police to see the video and have some notoriety. The real guys get the money in and more time you would not even know who they are. They are not after fame like that and more time they have not done a custodial sentence as they have sense.

• Upvote 6

For how much they spent on the cars the video quality is sh*t and so is the quality of the mastering on there track...

They would of been better off spending the car money on the video and the quality of improving there music...

You cant have £100k+ value cars in your video and not have a video to match!... don't make no sense what so ever

look at what sort of deposit you need to put down first and then the running costs of the car, them cars don't do 40mpg like your mums hatchback either

you can't even get a limo for under 2 bags, and you don't even drive the limo yourself!

it ain't about who can afford to rent them, even somebody working in Mcdonalds can technically afford to rent them whips but does the man working in Mcdonalds have enough money to waste on something like that??

You can't rent a limo for under 2bags?

Ok mate

:/

If I didn't help my mum and other family out with money, not have a yard to pay for, or have a car to run etc

Yea I would have enough money to waste on this sh*t and not feel it

But I am not a wasteman

smh @ looking up to poeple like this and giving them props

they are WASTE

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I'm confused is the whole point of having these cars in the videos 2 pretend the artist owns them or is it to show off the fact they can afford 2 rent them which in itself is something I should be respecting?

I'm confused is the whole point of having these cars in the videos 2 pretend the artist owns them or is it to show off the fact they can afford 2 rent them which in itself is something I should be respecting?

its too create that illusion that they wanna feed the gullible listeners. Too destroy the yewts minds even more.

All these man are d*ckheads.....same guys are saying "fuck the police... fuck the government" when theyre polluting their community with shit more than anyone else.

• Upvote 6

Guest chap44uns

You can't rent a limo for under 2bags?

Ok mate

:/

If I didn't help my mum and other family out with money, not have a yard to pay for, or have a car to run etc

Yea I would have enough money to waste on this sh*t and not feel it

But I am not a wasteman

smh @ looking up to poeple like this and giving them props

they are WASTE

pmsl

just shut up man

always going on like you need to impress people on the forums

relax

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1