"Coke Wavey"

EnglishBadboy

If they were financially cool, they would not be in a shithole. I don't live in a shithole.

Whilst I understand where you're coming from, this is actually a logical fallacy.

Some people are "financially cool" and WANT to live in bad areas. A number of my friends earn good money in an array of fields yet live in Hackney/Brixton/Kilburn etc etc. It's their idea of "slumming it". Then again I have wealthy friends who live in St John's Wood. It just depends on the people.

And I'm talking about financially cool on levels you would think I'm lying about if I said.

About Black people don't run businesses which part of the country do you live in :/.

What type of businesses do black people run then??

i live in a area which has a fairly high black population, the other half is Asian.. my local High Street is full of Asian businesses with the odd 1 or 2 black run businesses and they are always Carribean food shops or hairdressers, the Asian's are even shotting weaves and next you will see a Bengali with one of them food trolleys selling jerk chicken, give it a year or 2

the black guys on road who are making money have nowhere to go with with there money, they are either stupid and get caught before they even get to spend it or they waste it on a "champagne lifestyle" for a few months before it's all gone and then it's back to mums house and back to your single bed

the funny thing is the amount of these guys who don't just purchase a decent whip, they can afford the insurance and all the running costs, but they rather spend twice as much renting a whip that they have for 48 hours lol

Fuck being rich and living in the ends some foolish thinking. Besides living in a bammy area niggas are hungry and itll only be a matter of time before guys are running up in ur yard.

Not really. Unless you have a flash car, wear chains etc. most people won't know you have money. Even certain people with money if you were to run up in their yard there'd be nothing to take of that much value.

• Upvote 3

f*ck being rich and living in the ends some foolish thinking. Besides living in a bammy area niggas are hungry and itll only be a matter of time before guys are running up in ur yard.

Not really. Unless you have a flash car, wear chains etc. most people won't know you have money. Even certain people with money if you were to run up in their yard there'd be nothing to take of that much value.

This guy is on the ball.

Just goes to show John Doe's mindset.

i know quite a few serious drug dealers..wanna know how many of them make youtube videos saying they trap?

/

if you're serious you don't need unwanted attention, a youtube video is the opposite of what you want.. these guys ent serious

LOL @ you being the authority on who is or isn't a serious drug dealer from inside your white van :rofl:

Fuck outta here

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Fuck being rich and living in the ends some foolish thinking. Besides living in a bammy area niggas are hungry and itll only be a matter of time before guys are running up in ur yard.

lol because a flash car and chain are the only signs of wealth who even wears chains nowadays anyway

about most people wont know you have money - london is a small place ppl talk

/

PLENTY of guys in the ends who thought they were low key have ended up with intruders in there homes

even if they nothing is there to be taken

the sheer fact that someone has run up in ur house is enough of a detterent not to stay there

reaching

what has van driving got to do with anything, he said he knows them

lol @ thinking majority of the serious ones are bait

what do you know about the trap though?

if i went to your hood no certified trapper would cosign you as being the authority on who and who is a serious trapper

same with young bawse

closest u lot are due to be gettin to the trap is rap city

so the fact both of you amongst others are sitting here talkin like you know the ting is laughable

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

lol because a flash car and chain are the only signs of wealth who even wears chains nowadays anyway

/

PLENTY of guys in the ends who thought they were low key have ended up with intruders in there homes

the sheer fact that someone has run up in ur house is enough of a detterent not to stay there

I think you're misunderstanding the point completely or just being very ignorant.

you're assuming everyone is a monkey from ends that has a nike shoe box with racks in it underneath their bed.

lmao at london is a small place people talk. what are they talking about? If you have a good job somewhere and earn a big wage, unless youre telling people what you earn how can they find out? For people to talk you must have said something. and what are these other signs of wealth you speak of? some people arent into gucci, louis and louboutin, they have money but still shop in M&S and topman. their houses dont have 80" plasmas in them either.

You're being naive and assuming everyone with money automatically becomes extravagant and starts telling people about it.

• Upvote 4

and thats where i think people are getting their wires crossed. The conversation has moved on to people who have money but still live in what people regard as bummy areas. We arent strictly talking drug dealers.

/

I think you're misunderstanding the point completely or just being very ignorant.

you're assuming everyone is a monkey from ends that has a nike shoe box with racks in it underneath their bed.

lmao at london is a small place people talk. what are they talking about? If you have a good job somewhere and earn a big wage, unless youre telling people what you earn how can they find out? For people to talk you must have said something. and what are these other signs of wealth you speak of? some people arent into gucci, louis and louboutin, they have money but still shop in M&S and topman. their houses dont have 80" plasmas in them either.

You're being naive and assuming everyone with money automatically becomes extravagant and starts telling people about it.

all this is irrelevant as i have seen and heard these things happen many, many times

and thats where i think people are getting their wires crossed. The conversation has moved on to people who have money but still live in what people regard as bummy areas. We arent strictly talking drug dealers.

fair enough

but what idiot would have money and live in a 'bummy area'

:/

think you are just being unnecessarily hypothetical