Pro Evo 2013, Finally ?

Black.

Personally i think Pro is finished.

This is coming from the best player in London 2008 times.

I remember when you played Sho and beat him, then never played him again :rofl:

Nah that was to wind him up. Me and Sho case played bare. He beat me more times on Xbox and i beat him more times on PS3 (After i leveled up)

I came to the PS3 scene when people were bowing down to Rez and made him close his console :lol:

PS3 Pro scene was nuts lol

Certain guys were getting bullied

Don't remember anyone getting bullied on the PS3 scene unless you guys were still buying it after 2008 lol. I remember that tournament we all entered on Play.com and I got drawn in the first knock out game against that Scottish f*ck, John something was it?

The PES 2013 demo launches on 25th July for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, Konami has announced.

Eight teams are available. England, Germany, Portugal and Italy make up a quartet of international teams, and Santos FC, SC International, Fluminense and Flamengo are for use in the Copa Libertadores mode. All the difficulty settings are available in the demo.

• Upvote 3

Just had one game on it.

It's a definite improvement. Pace feels alright, ball physics seem on point and movement isn't too bad either. Still feels a little less natural than FIFA when passing etc. Think I would be happy to play this game although this is the release that should of appeared in 2009 rather than 2012. FIFA is still very much in the lead but I think old school PES Fans will be happy with this one as well.