Ched Evans jailed for rape

Lieutenant

My white guys move bait like this

We were on a out of town one a few weeks back. One of them drawed this ting back to the hotel, smashed her, the guy he was sharing the room with asked for the tag team switch.

Man number 2 jumps in, the thing clocks somethings up ... She says " why have you put socks on " the girl goes to sleep for like 10mins, man number 2 slips his socks off wakes up the thing, she's totally forgot what happened 10 mins ago an f*cks him...them man told me she was f*cked, was trying to invite guy number 1 for sunday dinner at her parents yard next day.

Some of my nigger's move dangerous too though, 8 of them ran through this one ting when they touched Newcastle early this year.

I'm not involved.

• Upvote 1

you know why they recorded it :lol:

Yeah I know, the ting was some miss piggy tho screaming "don't film my faaaaaaaaace!" I was like your not caring about the numerous tings running in and out of you no? Smh. That bitch literally didnt know who fucked her or how many fucked her, just a pack of niggas. Disgraceful.

I don't drink, smoke, none of that sh*t (straight edge lol). I never have, and never will, trouble a girl that's drunk. I'm not feeling that knock on your door at 6am chatting about "Put your clothes on and come with me".

My bredrin was arrested for rape, same nonsense, found not guilty. Dude's life is STILL ruined all 10 years later. I all had to give evidence of how the night started out. I'll even go as far as saying if it's not a back to my hotel ting SOLO I'm not involved. Long for getting taken for Danny Dyer in Football Factory waking up with a knife in your face coz some big black b*stard's just finished wiping his knob on your babymother/wifey/sister etc.

We can all say "We know what she is", but mandem beating drunk chicks let alone sharing drunk chicks clearly know they're blurring the lines of morality.