SUGE KNIGHT - I'm NOT CONVINCED 2Pac is Really Dead

Thun

There is a VERY good chance Tupac Shakur is alive and well ... and hiding ... this according to the man who was with him during the supposedly fatal shooting in Vegas, Suge Knight.

Knight just appeared on 93.5 KDay in L.A. with Tattoo and Cee Cee ... and pumped some major fuel into the biggest urban legend in hip hop ... that Tupac FAKED his own death.

Knight says his theory explains why cops never found his murderer -- because there was no murder.

"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... pac's somewhere else," Knight says.

When asked if he ever saw Tupac's body following the 1996 shooting, he adds, "Nobody seen Tupac dead. "

Knight explains, "The person who supposedly cremated Tupac ... this guy got about 3 million dollars .. personally from me ... cash ... and next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again ... he retired and left."

http://www.tmz.com/2...s/#.T5Hu0rNYsfw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjTFdzNS5wM

:/ Suge was right next to him when he got shot up

realest brother?

grow the f*ck up, the guy was a ballet dancer

Son of a panther

Reached out to the youth, poor

Had plans to unite gang leaders and get into politics

So what if he done ballet ffs man grow up

O he done ballet so whatever he is saying is not true

If he didn't do the whole gangster image would not got give him as much credibillity and time to listen to his ideas especially the gang members etc he wanted to change

Grow up

• Upvote 9

realest brother?

Son of a panther

If he didn't do the whole gangster image would not got give him as much credibillity and time to listen to his ideas especially the gang members etc he wanted to change

Grow up

inb4hectorbecomesthenextgaerus

realest brother?

Son of a panther

Grow up

yeah but ur asian, so ur affection with 2pac is to be expected.

• Upvote 9

The quotables keeps coming with Suge Knight, as the former Death Row mogul threatened to put hands on Rick Ross.

While Suge Knight's wild speculations that Tupac may still be alive earned him a lot of publicity today, it looks like that wasn't the only memorable soundbite he dropped during his interview with 93.5 KDay. The former Death Row head honcho also threatened to put hands on Rick Ross over his song "Tupac Back."

Later in the interview with 93.5's Tattoo and Cee Cee, Suge Knight said that he will "beat the dog sh*t out of Rick Ross" if their paths ever cross. He explained that while he's not bitter to Rozay and actually enjoys his music, he feels it's extremely disrespectful that the MMG rapper would make a song titled "Tupac Back" when he maintains ties to Diddy, who Knight attributes to the murder of Tupac.

"I can't sit up here and say I'm bitter to Rick Ross, 'cus like anybody else, we don't know Rick Ross," Suge said. "That's a guy who uses somebody else's name. This guy comes from being a correctional officer. I don't got nothing negative [against him] personally, I just feel like he do do good music, and you can't take that from him. That boy got bars, he's gonna write…at the same time, I feel like there's a line you cross, and Rick Ross crossed that line. If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who killed Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record [called] 'Tupac Back'…Rick Ross is a grown ass nigga. I'll beat the dog sh*t out of Rick Ross for manipulating these people out here."