''I Have To Learn From My Mistakes Not Other Peoples''

Mame Biram Diouf

I don't understand people who say this, if you know what you are going to do is a mistake and you have seen many other people do it and have lived their whole life regretting it, why would you not learn from their mistakes?

I'm not saying not do anything others have failed at

But for example during school, seeing the olders get kicked out and turn into bums etc, it made me knuckle down a bit and not want to go down that journey

Same as

Isit just an excuse for acting like a d*ckhead or hoe even or is it just some strong sense of pride?

Obviously doing some things your self toughens you up as a person but learning from other peoples bad judgements and errors should help you perfect your life even more, if thats what you want to do of course

This whole new yolo culture, and being an ''independent person'' etc is annoying as f*ck

Maybe I just hate humans, who knows

I don't understand people who say this, if you know what you are going to do is a mistake and you have seen many other people do it and have lived their whole life regretting it, why would you not learn from their mistakes?

But for example during school, seeing the olders get kicked out and turn into bums etc, it made me knuckle down a bit and not want to go down that journey

Same as

Isit just an excuse for acting like a d*ckhead or hoe even or is it just some strong sense of pride?

Obviously doing some things your self toughens you up as a person but learning from other peoples bad judgements and errors should help you perfect your life even more, if thats what you want to do of course

This whole new yolo culture, and being an ''independent person'' etc is annoying as f*ck

whole post is a load of shit

guy just wanted to make a thread

read a book nx time

• Upvote 4

This is just human nature

Knowing the perils of taking a motorbike out on a drizzly-dewey night and coming off on a roundabout taught me not to f*ck about in the rain

Logic would have told me to slow down

The knowledge I have would have told me to slow down

But now after throwing my bike down the road a couple times I ride better and ride safer

Such is life

Same as

whole post is a load of sh*t

guy just wanted to make a thread

read a book nx time

You have been trying way to hard to recently

What did you get out of making this post?

"There's two types of people in the world: Those who learn from their own mistakes, and those who learn from the mistakes of others. You should aim to be the latter."

Me, 2004.

although i like this concept you forgot a third group which encompasses most people - those who dont learn from mistakes