So I was talking with my boy the other day

wat i think is ill is if they try hit u with that csa sh*t wen youre against the childs existence. but then they can say they dont believe in abortion etc so they got u

basically view these kids as an insurance policy in case u never have real kids

or smoke a lot and drink asbestos so yr sperm is moving on a real casual wave

wat i think is ill is if they try hit u with that csa sh*t wen youre against the childs existence.

Exactly, makes no sense.

but then they can say they dont believe in abortion etc so they got u

This is why it needs to be governed by law so everyone knows where they stand, it's too ambiguous right now.

everyone knows where they stand.

if they're pregnant, it's up to the girl if they keep it. and if they can prove by means of DNA test it's Yours they can take Your wages before they reach You

keep Your sperm out of them. once it's in them the power is in their hands

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

if they're pregnant, it's up to the girl if they keep it. and if they can prove by means of DNA test it's Yours they can take Your wages before they reach You

simple as this really,

everytime you have sex, whether you use condoms or she's on some sort of birth control, anybody with a brain understands that there's a chance of pregnancy occurring, EVERYTIME,

if your not grown enough to deal with that potential situation you need to think twice about doing the deed, - this is what i was told by my parents from early,

in the last 6 years i haven't gone near any chick who i couldn't handle being a parent with, have been tempted by some sexy morons but their stupidity far outweighs any sex appeal they may have.

Pos!

/

But there are certain things a man can do to limit their power i.e being married to them, being registered on the birth certificate which gives the man joint legal parental responsibility (Since December 2003).

This happend to em cuple weeks back, think I posted about it.

Told me her pill f*cked up and this will be her 4th abortion (Had I of known she had 3, wouldn't have gone near her)

How does your pill go wrong 3 times, without you thinking something needs to change :/

At first she was set on keeping it, now shes is getting an abortion, it supposed to be today, but she won't tell me the time because she wants to do it on her own

really annoying because I want a f*ck*ng receipt that its been aborted, I don't want to be living life down te line for her to turn round and say oh I didnt have the abortion give me some money

Bwoy!!!

Personally I'd sweet talk her quick & go link her ASAP. Tell her you want to be there for her & support her etc.

I know of 2 dons who left it to the chick, one found out a year later she kept it via a mutual friend.

You don't want to be THAT guy.

this country generally doesnt allow more than 3 terminations unless there are severe health issues involved. If they do allow the termination they may try and fit her with the 10 year copper coil to ensure 'accidents' like so nuh happen again, costs the nhs too much money.

Told me her pill f*cked up and this will be her 4th abortion (Had I of known she had 3, wouldn't have gone near her)

How does your pill go wrong 3 times, without you thinking something needs to change :/

At first she was set on keeping it, now shes is getting an abortion, it supposed to be today, but she won't tell me the time because she wants to do it on her own

really annoying because I want a f*ck*ng receipt that its been aborted, I don't want to be living life down te line for her to turn round and say oh I didnt have the abortion give me some money

You do know 98% chance she's not doing it.

• Upvote 1

its not just that, i dont really care what other people do but i cant have my baby aborted, and i dont wanna end up with a whore babymother or some wasted chick i dont even know

gotta do the homework now and have sex with chicks i wouldnt mind knowing for years cos i cant really risk that shit right now

This will end in tears.

Supernova you already made one mistake to sleep with the girl but dont make another and try and get the baby aborted

Dont end a life just to save yourself some headache

I am sure if the baby had a voice he would choose to be born, over NEVER BEING BORN, regardless of what he was coming out to.

You may be worried that it will ruin your life if you have this child, but look at it this way:

-If you dont have anything to do with the child after he is born it will be the same as if he was aborted , in terms of the effect on your life, so from this point of view

I think it would be better to at least give him a chance to live

And I'm sure sometime in the future this situation wont appear HALF as terrible as it does now, because all humans exagerate the problems they face at the current hour, but in hindsight realise it was fear and worry that was controlling them, and recognise that they werent thinking rationally and were making mountains out of mole-hills.

We can all think back to a time when we were causing ourselves great stress and worry over some situation, and now when we look back we wonder why we let it worry us so much, and we can see now that we had exagerated the whole problem at the time

You WILL find yourself thinking like that one day(experience has taught me this ) but if you make the girl have an abortion NOW, it will be too late THEN and there will be nothing you can do. In years to come, when you wont care so much (when your outlook on life and your situation will have changed, as it surely will) you will regret acting so hastily in the past and I think you will really regret not letting the baby live, because you will look back at the reasons for the abortion as ridiculous and petty, or maybe you wil have even forgotten altogether what your reasons were(because they were not important things)

You may be worried about the girl making you pay money toward the child but I am sure you are an ambitious person and plan to be able to afford that in the near future, even if you cant at this moment in time.

And you've probably wasted more money on Xbox live, phone contracts, alcohol, cigarettes, weed, dvds, music, games, etc. (Not to be judgemental, I think most people probably have) than you would spend on the baby. And clearly none of these things are important compared to a life.

Just because most people move loose in this society and view abortion as minor , or no big deal, doesnt make it so. Most people that are cool with abortion are cool with it because everyone else is. Its legal and acceptable to society so they do it. Its not as if they BELIEVE its RIGHT. In fact they havent even thought about it in terms of right or wrong. They are just followers.

Please dont be a follower bro, do the right thing

As a final word, if none of what I have written appeals to you, think back to a time in your life when you WISHED someone had warned you about something

(For example I used to WISH someone had warned me about how important school was)

Would you have listened to the warning? Because this post is a similar warning.

• Downvote 4

Yeah I was thinking that too

Let's hope that she was tricking him as others suggested, and that he realises how lucky he has been and stops pushing for an abortion and tries to persuade her not to have an abortion

@ Supernova ,

I know some people on here might say I am taking it too seriously but it is LITERALLY a matter of life and death and few things are more important

Abortion is KILLING a human being who has already been formed and is LIVING

How can you do that?