Mayor of London

Thun

Mayor of London  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to be Mayor

Ken introduced the congestion scam were the profits do nothing to better the environment its just a profit making scam

Boris stopped it in west

I dont see the congestion charge effecting rich people but the every day Londoner

ken is an enemy of London and will do whatever he can to bring it down with his snake tactics

Mayoral debate on tonight on ITV1 10.35pm

Who do you want to win?

Will go with Boris

Not done a bad job and better then Ken when he was Mayor

apart from waste millions of pounds of tax payers money on vanity projects and extortionate rises in the cost of public transport.

dont see how you can call ken 'an enemy of london'. last time we found ourselves in the grip of a conservative government with little social conscience determined to inflict deep cuts to public spending (thatcher) ken was glc leader and he shielded london from a lot of the aggressive austerity measures which were implemented elsewhere.

/

lol at him being 'red' as well, no candidate standing for public office is 'red' enough imo, i would put a comrade in the mayor's office.

• Upvote 1

Ken introduced the congestion scam were the profits do nothing to better the environment its just a profit making scam

Boris stopped it in west

I dont see the congestion charge effecting rich people but the every day Londoner

ken is an enemy of London and will do whatever he can to bring it down with his snake tactics

have to co-sign thun on this one, even with the 90% residential discount i resented having to pay to come out my yard, ill never forgive ken for the congestion charge.

Boris Johnson is a scummy man.

Don't be fooled by his campaign

Ken remains one of the very few politicians who isn't part of the elitist clan.

Guy knows what it's like to be a normal person in this world, and is a lot more likely to give a sh*t about yours or my welfare.

if i cld vote i would vote for Ken cos he hosted a show on press TV, that wld be the only reason. everything else is bullshit about or from him.... he tried to go on like the mayor's post was really powerful, when its not, and is just a glorified Head of Met and transport coordinator. Boris doesnt get all up in your business promising sh*t like Ken he can or never delivers. Its a shame that Labour picked Ken again anyway....if the post was like a true mayor who could actually wield power you'd have better candidates going for it.

What positive things has Ken done for London ?

What has Boris done for London? (excluding scrapping the C-charge)

Not saying Boris is great but just scrapping the C Charge alone is doing something decent and aint scamming people like Ken

Cant say anything positive Ken has done only negatives like the congestion scam

Lesser of the evils tbh