When you was a child what did you want to be when you grew up?

The Somalian

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh your gonna have to face the fact that we are conversing on the Internet so there is nothing u can do me except respond with some text...

Fix up as well I'm bored of these shit responses u come with that are meant to imply u don't really care when u obviously do

U know...

"Meh"

"Yh ok"

"go fuck a dog" (says more about u than anything else tbh)

Come on you little shit poker u are better than that.

• Downvote 4

A pro baller

still burns me sometimes that i didnt take it as serious as i should have. doing something you love and getting paid for it >>>>_______________________.

i just got overworked and fell outta love with it. Was playing competitive ball at too many different places, would literally have training or a match 5/6 days a week. when i got dropped, didnt go back to sunday league, played the occasional game for friends teams and in and out at college but just never got back in fully until. Then when a lotta my bredrins went full time they just went clear fitness and tekkers wise. even now i kick ball maybe two or three times a year and can walk into most teams. I'll always be able to hold my own just not at the top levels.

policeman / fireman / train driver / footballer

up until 12/13 then... ice hockey player

nice one on living the dream

can honestly say not alot of people have pulled it off

POS

thanks, i didnt quite reach the NHL but yea its a dream come true to do what i do and i hope to be involved in the sport long after i stop playing.