Friday so waddup doe

Woodpecker

back in the uk, looking for a job

got invited for some interview monday but its some dead sales job. i didnt even apply for this sh*t. musta found my cv on a job website.

goin to snowboard tonight tho, place near me has an indoor real snow slope they put out jumps and sh*t on friday nights.

overtime tomorrow,

Got shit load of food for free what I might shot seeing as man blatently knows I was taking bits off his package gonna be over charged all weekend got a bottle of southern comfort in, will be a mash up weekend. Trying to get this ting to come to my yard for the next two weeks from Exeter gonna bust in her face and take pics so Marvell look forward to seeing my seamen on you screen

Had an exam earlier. Passed it with ease. Just got to my girl's house and playing metal gear solid 2 again from scratch. However I'm getting pretty bored. Just going to enjoy my time with my girl this weekend.

• Upvote 7

May roll out tonight with the white guises, can't be on it too hard, footie game in the morning and if we win the next 4 we'll win the league.

Saturday not much planned, old work mates birthday, gonna check him for a few.

Sunday - Gym and my boy's daughters christening which is a all day event, gonna be peak, his missus has got some neat friends.

this was meant to be my quiet weekend before the 3 day stag do in Dublin next weekend

I need to sleep tonight, the combination of late nights and early starts I've had this week is mad. Gonna sleep early an touch gym early 2moro then possibly touch a rave.

Guest chap44uns

are they black or at least white/latino tings with rear

nah truss theres a small ethnic mix in dere

deres was one black ting dere with the same shape as delotta brown

but obv most eastern europeans

dem bbk lot are regulars