Stoner Chicks

Wavant

i dont smoke so no this doesnt appeal to me....although i remmeber dat vid someone upped of that weed shop in LA with that mixed chick....she was noiceeee although stoned out of her mind

Oh shit *Spuds*

That video and a situation I'm in are the very reasons I made this thread.

She is BAKED.

how can I be blowing weed smoke on mans piece and watch it rise with no assistance?

MUD

i dont smoke so no this doesnt appeal to me....although i remmeber dat vid someone upped of that weed shop in LA with that mixed chick....she was noiceeee although stoned out of her mind

Oh shit *Spuds*

That video and a situation I'm in are the very reasons I made this thread.

http://youtu.be/hrnmVyL2RVc

She is BAKED.

how can I be blowing weed smoke on mans piece and watch it rise with no assistance?

MUD

THATS THE CHICK RIGHT THERE

Coke/pills/needles are all on the same road but do you init

Remember when I made that comment about not taking advice off you because you're opinions are to black and white and you lack life experience

that comment is why I said that

I don't even take drugs but anyone who thinks Coke and Needle drugs are the same thing is on some Mr Mackey mindset

I said there on the road

Coke messes up peoples heads, so why would you want to risk putting your d*ck into someone like that

:/

I've seen women who women strip a guys yard off his tv, xbox etc just to pay her dealer

And you want to risk f*ck*ng with someone who sniffs and potential even risk having a yout with a cokehead

Good on you

You will go far in life

You can say what you want about by life experiences but unless you are some linguistic or psychologists all you are doing is reaching and clutching at straws

I don't pretend to know about your life experiences I suggest you do the same

Life is far from black and white, if you would like to read all the long essays I have posted in here before or about economic/political debates in whateveroom in sports room and hip hop room etc over the years you would know my opinion is black and white, nothing in life is simple

Maybe in the minority I dont see whats so hard and colourful about f*ck*ng with someone who does coke, because from my EXPERIENCES, people who it are into other stuff, its not like weed

Same way in the other thread, I dont think there is any reason for that guy to go back to a girl who he gave his heard to and she gave him false then basically pissed in his face by f*ck*ng somebody else etc

Maybe you see halfway marks inbetween those to ends, each to their own

If a situation needs a middle ground or a to a certain extent answer it will get one

Also lol @ whoever pos'd you just assuming things too

Grow up, jumping on bandwagons is a primary school thing, think for yourself

hmm i feel uncomfortable categorizing these hoes by there chemicals of choice cos obv theres going to be a wide range of different kind of ppl within that demographic, when we say stoner chick or when we say coke chick we inevitably draw some conclusions based on association, im saying these can be indicative of certain behaviours, but theyre not definitive.

but at the same time as a generalisation i would say i prefer links who are able to occasionally blaze casually rather than those totally dependent or at the other end of the spectrum never tried and totally against. maybe this is cos they are closer to my way of thinking.they can still be pricks though. meanwhile u have some broads who never blazed,drank etc and be fairly reasonable with it .i think the personality is what matters as to how u will get on with them socially/sexually etc after all its aspects of their personallity which influence their choice of chemical and the intake ratio, as well as the many other aspects of there life.of course i would never wife a chick but i dont have a problem handing out beatdowns to bitches on coke,pills, watever. heroin or the more cracked out stuff probly wouldnt work, an aura of death is a turn off for me. what matters to me more and what affects me more is what im on. and of course what their body is saying.

its a turn off same way some chicks have been reluctant to bang when I'm monged. i smoke but girls don't seem to function well with piff..a girl that likes is a smoke here and there is nice cos you can fully chill

plus high sex>>>

if i aint feeling lazy

one ting my boy brought to my house vomited on my carpet she had to clean it off properly but my carpet was never the same :(

Guest chap44uns

Remember when I made that comment about not taking advice off you because you're opinions are to black and white and you lack life experience

I don't even take drugs but anyone who thinks Coke and Needle drugs are the same thing is on some Mr Mackey mindset

I said there on the road

Coke messes up peoples heads, so why would you want to risk putting your d*ck into someone like that

I've seen women who women strip a guys yard off his tv, xbox etc just to pay her dealer

And you want to risk f*ck*ng with someone who sniffs and potential even risk having a yout with a cokehead

Good on you

You will go far in life

You can say what you want about by life experiences but unless you are some linguistic or psychologists all you are doing is reaching and clutching at straws

Life is far from black and white, if you would like to read all the long essays I have posted in here before or about economic/political debates in whateveroom in sports room and hip hop room etc over the years you would know my opinion is black and white, nothing in life is simple

Maybe in the minority I dont see whats so hard and colourful about f*ck*ng with someone who does coke, because from my EXPERIENCES, people who it are into other stuff, its not like weed

Same way in the other thread, I dont think there is any reason for that guy to go back to a girl who he gave his heard to and she gave him false then basically pissed in his face by f*ck*ng somebody else etc

If a situation needs a middle ground or a to a certain extent answer it will get one

YOU AINT SEEN sh*t MATE SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

ANY VISHNU CORNERSHOP WORKER

I said there on the road

Good on you

You will go far in life

Bane>>>>>

Thinks people are taking herion on a weekend and then going to work on Monday casj.

End of the day I think everyone in this thread is under the assumption we are referring to the moderate user and not the real life jeremy kyle addicts. As ususal you take it to the extreme bane. If the only people you have saw using coke are the people you mentioned then like i said you lack life experience. You sound like you've watched scarface too many times. The users you are talking about wouldn't even orbit most people's outer circles, you would never actually run into them unless you delve into those habitats and environments.

With all my links i'm careful. If there cool, physically attractive and aren't putting my life in danger then it's good to go. If the chick wants to do coke/ weed / mkat or whatever when she rolls out on a weekend then why i am standing in the way of her living her life.

You're opinion seriously comes like some born again christian missionary.

I said there on the road

Where was the guy when this was happening?

Unlike you lot who post on here all day and seek validation for your lives I don't have a reason to lie

Hence why I don't often post stuff up on here because unless you have witnessed something or heard about it you just go with the general crowd and forum opinion and dismiss it as fabricated to get some lol's out of it

Pretty sad how you all follow the asian joke e15 made like 5 years ago yet always talk about thinking for yourselves

Just because you haven't experienced it or people around you doesn't mean it doesn't happen out in the real world

But stay living in your bubbles

And born again Christian?

Its called having a paradigm shift and viewing how you was previously living was wrong and finding a higher happiness

If your happy with sleeping with a cokehead, do you, you don't need to justify it to me on this forum

I said there on the road

Good on you

You will go far in life

With all my links i'm careful. If there cool, physically attractive and aren't putting my life in danger then it's good to go.

Careful with links but you said you have been getting it on from an online dating website?

Very good vetting skills