Stoner Chicks

Wavant

the hell is soca talking about someone please

i swear soca means you can brew it in a tea, use a vapourizer, cook it in your food etc... if i'm wrong shame

yh but whats that got to do with anything

noone said you cant get high without smoking

Did you even read my post properly?

People in this topic are saying that they don't smoke so they wouldn't want a partner that smoked either... hence me saying there are other ways of getting high without actually having to smoke.

:/

the hell is soca talking about someone please

i swear soca means you can brew it in a tea, use a vapourizer, cook it in your food etc... if i'm wrong shame

yh but whats that got to do with anything

noone said you cant get high without smoking

Did you even read my post properly?

People in this topic are saying that they don't smoke so they wouldn't want a partner that smoked either... hence me saying there are other ways of getting high without actually having to smoke.

:/

AM I BEING SLOW

WHY IS SHE TELLING ME THIS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You do know you can get high without smoking right?

About I don't smoke, so I don't want a chick that smokes looooooool

High sex >>>>>

Whys that funny?

dont get it either

surely everyone is looking for someone on their level. if you dont get stoned all the time, but ur girl does, thats not gonna work so well

re: the eating thing - i remember one time at school i went to skin up a quick one during morning break, but i didnt have enough time, so i swallowed it (was a bit of resin)

couple hours pass, come back from lunch, suddenly feeling like smiling

di realisation >>

If I was seeing people say.. I don't do drugs therefore I don't want a chick that does drugs... I wouldn't have made that comment still. I'm not going to assume you don't want a chick that does drugs.. because you don't smoke.

High sex >>>>>

Whys that funny?

dont get it either

surely everyone is looking for someone on their level. if you dont get stoned all the time, but ur girl does, thats not gonna work so well

re: the eating thing - i remember one time at school i went to skin up a quick one during morning break, but i didnt have enough time, so i swallowed it (was a bit of resin)

di realisation >>

If I was seeing people say.. I don't do drugs therefore I don't want a chick that does drugs... I wouldn't have made that comment still. I'm not going to assume you don't want a chick that does drugs.. because you don't smoke.

fair do's - misunderstanding. in this context i say smoker as in weed smoker and getting high as in smoking weed. thats my perspective as ive smoked a lot of weed but not taken a lot of other drugs

High sex >>>>>

Whys that funny?

dont get it either

di realisation >>

fair do's - misunderstanding. in this context i say smoker as in weed smoker and getting high as in smoking weed. thats my perspective as ive smoked a lot of weed but not taken a lot of other drugs

Maybe I should have just explained what I meant in a different way loool

Should have just asked even if she doesn't smoke the weed... would you mind her taking it through other methods