CHIEF KEEF

Thizz

Yeah Kanye added the extras and the original producer is pissed about that

The new Kanye West remix; that’s the sh-- Young Chop don’t like. The producer of Cheif Keef’s original version of “

” has taken exception to the beefed up G.O.O.D. Music remix. “I’m mad as hell, I’m mad as f--k ‘cause for the simple fact that they did not ask me to change up sh-- in my beat,” the beat maker told DJ Moon Dawg in an interview which took place after the song dropped on Tuesday night.

The video for the original “I Don’t Like” has already cracked over two million views on YouTube and is largely responsible for the growing buzz that has been surrounding Keef the past few months. Chop's original instrumental is driven by a eerie piano riff, concussive drums and a deep rattling bass. While the track features very few change-ups, it’s repetitive melody is part of it’s charm.

For the G.O.O.D. Music remix, which features Kanye West, Pusha T, Big Sean, Jadakiss and Keef himself, Yeezy added some new bells and whistles-- literally. While the fans seem to enjoy the remix, Chop is adamantly against the changes that ‘’Ye has made. “They did not ask me to change up sh-- in my beat. They don’t have no files to none of my sh--, so how the f--k did they add another melody over the instrumental,” he ranted. “These motherf--kers is playin’ me and I don’t give two f--ks, I will sue the sh-- out of Kanye West.”

Chop says he feels disrespected by West’s decision to make changes on his creation. “I made a f--kin’ sound, so you supposed to stay with my f--kin’ sound,” he said. “If I was him I wouldn’t need to change the f--kin’ beat up, the beat is f--kin’ hard by itself.”

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

guy should be greatful, if it wasnt for Ye no one would know who he is

:/

Tune was a banger with a big hype b4 yeezy was involved he just wanted 2 be first 2 jump on

Birdman To Do "Whatever It Takes" To Sign Chief Keef

You might recall that Chicago upstart Chief Keef was tweeting about how Birdman was looking to sign him to YMCMB last month. You also might recall that we spoke with Birdman and he confirmed that he's been reaching out to the Windy City rapper's team. Well, that all got taken to another level late last night when footage of an interview between the YMCMB head and MTV hit the web. The most telling part of the discussion is the following:

"That's what I like, it's a movement and he's young, I think the game needs young blood all the time. [We] need youngsters to keep it innovative, because they're new and creative in their own way. I'm into the young world. That's my thing. And I'm [going to] do whatever it takes to make it happen."

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/05/video-birdman-to-do-whatever-it-takes-to-sign-chief-keef

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

tbh wudnt suprise me if chop doing dat sh*t just to hype the tune more, he shud b humbled dem man jumped on his beat

:/

He's saying that isn't his beat anymore

that's the problem

• Downvote 1