Adele’s 21 album outsells Michael Jackson’s Thriller in the UK

Yak_Louis

Adele is sick though. Need to listen to the album again toconfirm my feelings on 21. She has good pr, is white and doesn't seem to be troubled mentally. The same can't be said about Jacko despite his wealth of talent.

boy i know which one i would hire as an au pair but thats not the same criteria i would use to select which makes the better music, i hope thats not what yr implying

/

at the same time good for her, i dont care , if more ppl buy her record in this country than mj its no skin of my nose

ahem

No I was using it to explain why more people would actually BUY her music or into Adele as an image. You only have to look at what kind of music is constantly playing to see it is more about image than raw talent these days.

Adele is sick though. Need to listen to the album again toconfirm my feelings on 21. She has good pr, is white and doesn't seem to be troubled mentally. The same can't be said about Jacko despite his wealth of talent.

boy i know which one i would hire as an au pair but thats not the same criteria i would use to select which makes the better music, i hope thats not what yr implying

/

at the same time good for her, i dont care , if more ppl buy her record in this country than mj its no skin of my nose

ahem

No I was using it to explain why more people would actually BUY her music or into Adele as an image. You only have to look at what kind of music is constantly playing to see it is more about image than raw talent these days.

Clear your inbox bro

And another thing

For all the complaints about pirating music and the shift into digital sales over the years, there's still a fair amout of people out there that still go out and buy music whether online or offline in BIG numbers, pretty sick!

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

And another thing

For all the complaints about pirating music and the shift into digital sales over the years, there's still a fair amout of people out there that still go out and buy music whether online or offline in BIG numbers, pretty sick!

Truss to do something like this in this day and age is pretty amazing

And if u think about it MJ actually had the advantage

kray!

/

ahem

Lol'd

Write a book