You both clocked her but she moved to your boy

Everyone must have experience of this, out with your people and your bredrin gets the convo off the piff chick while you stand on the side like a 5th wheel.

What do you do?

Did it hurt?

Did it work in your favour next time round?

Do you suspect they roll with you for this reason?

Do you roll with certain duds for this reason?

Did you stop rolling with said people lol?

I had a bredrin, mixed race, pretty kinda guy who next man used to stop rolling with cos of this, I remember he found out man were organising a trip to Wolves without him, the soliloquy I heard from him was Shakespeare worthy, woe is he and them ones.

He got me a few times but I got him few times so it was all good.

Share.

I had a bredrin, mixed race, pretty kinda guy

lolwut :lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

i know when to fall back....

a lot of guys dont and just end up c*ck blocking without realising

but persistence works as well for loads of man so i guess thats why they stick around but i got too much pride for that shit....i cant be trying to chat to a ting and she keeps looking at my boy

fuck it ill even fall back if a chick is on me but man are crowding around trying to chat to her...ill let them guys waste there time...im not wasting mine with a 3rd wheel thats square

• Upvote 2

but persistence works as well for loads of man so i guess thats why they stick around but i got too much pride for that shit....i cant be trying to chat to a ting and she keeps looking at my boy

fuck it ill even fall back if a chick is on me but man are crowding around trying to chat to her...ill let them guys waste there time...im not wasting mine with a 3rd wheel thats square

c/s everything

Guest M12

100%

but persistence works as well for loads of man so i guess thats why they stick around but i got too much pride for that sh*t....i cant be trying to chat to a ting and she keeps looking at my boy

f*ck it ill even fall back if a chick is on me but man are crowding around trying to chat to her...ill let them guys waste there time...im not wasting mine with a 3rd wheel thats square

c/s

sum'd me up in one post