allow it open the Interacial dating and black power topic

Supermalt

' timestamp='1336337297' post='2633094']
' timestamp='1336337297' post='2633094']Far from a simpleton, aside from business' Asians build temples and Jews build synagogues, black people believe in Jesus but when do you ever see new black churches being built by the ones who come from our community and become successful?

How can the black community be one when we are not spreading the word of community or building anything together?

You are a prick. jews are not a race, but a religion from black people.

99% of asians are racist, even to their own. They see being white as perfection.

You fucking moron smh.

1. Judaism is a religion, not Jews

2. Where did I mention the word race?

The word I used was community, The Jews are a community, you don't even have to be religious to be considered a Jew.

If you can't get your head around simple fundamentals don't contribute.

Mr. Martinez[/font]' timestamp='1336337297' post='2633094']

I was going to come back with a response that would've really made you question yourself

Go ahead bro, I'm not scared of questioning myself at all if it'll make me a better man.

Everything I say I say with an honest heart and not through hate but through love, black people are looked down upon in this world and until we are treated with respect and told the truth I won't act as if everything is fine.

article-2140336-12F3A5BB000005DC-305_634x797.jpg

In response to this picture, I don't know Frank Bruno personally but the way he comes across I don't take him to be a really conscious man.

The problem ain't with the colour of her skin but with the state of his mind.

Saying that I am less likely to bitch about this picture than I am footballers because she is clearly not a trophy woman, dare I say it she looks atleast slightly intelligent which begs it's own question what is she doing with Frank Bruno but that is too much inference from one picture lol.

I've learnt you can never say never in this world, you people thought I was joking but if I was to get with a white woman she would more likely be the Lucy Worsley type than the Katie Price kind because I know the chances of some shit coming out her mouth which would offend me or mine would be nill.

I just feel black guys people don't think about that enough when they wife off white women and allowing your culture to be disrespected is a coon ting.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Smh @ thinking this forum can keep race topics in one thread

I'm actually impressed these days when a thread doesn't get diverted into some retarded race debate

The thread was going no where.

I'm all for interracial dating but on a wifey ting i'd prefer a black women straight but that don't mean i'm ruling anyone out

seriously doe why are some people getting so bitter over a next man chick just based on race

at the end of the day everyone has their own preferences

Guest M12

why do you people care so much

sh*t

what im sayin don

let people live their lives man shit

All successful communities, Jews, Asians, the upper class whites, care about these things, they don't allow their culture to be sold out cheaply.

So why shouldn't we care aswell?

+1

lol

I've given you your 1 reply for the year Justin, see you next year.

:/

You chat quite a lot of rubbish, especially since you makes all these topics and posts about white women and white women milfs.

Asians, in most of their countries have a fucked up structure, Indians with their fucked up Caste systems to Bangalese with their marrying cousins off together (incest) and are generally less healthy as Blacks.Then the upper class whites of Europe care not for the working class white and treat them as slaves. For European jews, see what I wrote about upper class whites (as these are them).

You can see lots of bad things in every race if you look hard enough. Allow being a hypocrite.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

lol@ how justin posts. this guy cant be serious

you talk like a fat 14 yr old boy who knows more about warcraft than anything else thats real in the world

i dont see how you can call another race less healthy than another.

and nothing you just mentioned there actually addresses anything toney raised...

debate or responding to a post 101 : when referring to a statement someone makes, if your response doesnt address it, then dont quote it.

you complete fool

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

lol tried to use a 'big word' to make yourself look like you dont have a reading age of 4 but instead youve come out looking even more weird

who knew what avaginplasty was before they just saw this weirdos post

only a tru wrongun would kno the term for a sex change op

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1