Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fighting Weight

★★★ David Haye vs Derek Chisora ★★★

168 posts in this topic

July 14th, ticket already booked, there will be lols aplenty.

Haye victory.

Chisora: The more you keep talking the more youre getting me upset, and the more you get me upset the more I'll jump over this thing right now

Haye: And get knocked out again ay?

'ee glass me, ee glass me'

Hold tight getting sucked into the hype for this, probably going to be another borefest.

Their respective styles make that almost impossible

'I wasn't gonna wait to be hit and stomped on by his crew, nobody in martial arts says if someone comes over to hit you let them do it first, you launch a pre-emptive attack, look at our country, look at America and look at the way the world's run'

Sick guy tbh

:rofl: :rofl: Any news on tickets when you find out anything beg you please post up any links on here.

Circus

Kay Burley :lol:

Defo going upton park is 10 mins from me.

Gonna be a decent fight especially as thy must really hate each other now

hope haye tucks him.

f*ck Kay Burley

this is>>

Asked 3 diffrent boxing heads none want to go Par

LOL at the fraff Frank Maloney was talking on SSN.

LOL at the fraff Frank Maloney was talking on SSN.

Lmao at the d*ckhead comparisons he came up with. Like this licence ting is not common practice in boxing.

Oh did anyone see del boy on London tonight last week. When the reporter said people have lost respect for him. Classic tv must be on YouTube

"I'm going to physically shoot david HAYE!"

:lol:

marketing went in

Won't watch unless this fight takes places outside a boxing ring

Man fucking clowns.

>>>Haye

Bumfight, fuck this.

Might watch for comedic value.

Did u see haye's app lmao

DAVID HAYE has boasted he broke the jaw of Dereck ‘Del Boy’ Chisora’s trainer during their brawl in Munich.

Chisora and Haye scrapped at a post-fight press conference in Germany three months ago and will now settle their differences in a controversial clash at West Ham United’s Upton Park ground on July 14.

The London heavyweights, who do not hold a boxing license between them, are set to collide in a bout the British Boxing Board of Control vehemently opposes, due to their bare knuckle dust-up.

During the ugly scenes in Germany, Haye claims he broke the jaw of Chisora’s coach Don Charles as he heaped more scorn on his bitter rival.

He said: “Chisora has an idiotic coach who has also offered me out in a fight after I’ve already broken his jaw at the press conference.

“I’m not sure if anyone knows he had his jaw wired because it was broken. Idiot.

“Why is he, a 50-year-old man, trying to fight me when he has already seen me take out his young, 28-year-old, primed fighter with four blows? Then he wants to come and fight me. Now he has done a video on the *internet saying, ‘I want to fight David. I know it won’t make any money but I’ll kick his a***’.

“This is the guy who is training him, so these two idiots together, two buffoons, can you imagine them in the gym?

“Two ego-maniacs, idiotic fools both of them – and you can expect plenty of the same on fight night, Chisora walking forward, hoping that he’s going to hit me with one big punch that he hasn’t really got.”

Boxing bad-boy Chisora has previously been banned for biting opponent Paul Butlin in 2009 and has kissed another opponent.

He slapped Vitali Klitschko at a pre-fight weigh-in and on the day of the same fight in February this year spat water into the face of Klitschko’s brother, Wladimir.

Chisora, 28, was convicted of assaulting a former girlfriend and given 150 hours’ community service in 2010 and Haye, 31, claims he will dedicate victory to women who have been beaten by men.

He added: “If there’s an opportunity for Dereck to get within arms’ reach of me he will do something at the weigh-in or press conference.

“I don’t know what logically goes on in his brain. He’s not a nice guy and this fight will be dedicated to all the women who have been beaten – and people who have been bullied – by men like Dereck Chisora. This one goes out to them.

“I’ve always had respect for opponents as human beings, even though I don’t let them know it.

“But there’s nothing to like about this guy. He has no social graces and for me to say that, someone who is supposed to be a real bad guy, apparently, shows how bad he is.”