Guilty: Men who shared girls aged 13 to 15 for sex and raped one up to twenty times a day

Vertigo

"passing round vulnerable white schoolgirls"

dunno why i found this kinda odd, couldnt they have just said school girls?

1000s of children up n down the country are raped by men of another race n its unacceptable to mention the fact they all happen to be white.

1 mixed race wrongun mark duggan gets shot by the filth in london n the every1s screamin racism n riots occur.

• Downvote 3

1000s ???? are you sure ?

looking at nspcc site they say that as well but then they say 1 out 4 people were sexually abused as kids

i wasnt *looks at next 3 posters*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Doesn't this kind of story crop up every couple months?

Absolute disgusting

However that's what that kind of parenting does to your children too

Kids should be on tab 24/7 at that age, these people just let their kids roam free and they end up like this

Also we all know these were little slores in the making and these hungry Asians couldn't control themselves

my mums first reaction to this, like most peoples apparently, was to blame the parents and, as most of the girls are in care, the state

jus goes to show the conditioning of people that they'll excuse these rapists and immediately look for other explanations

i can't shake my head enough

these elderly men passing around children to rape, imagine if that was your dad or grandad even, would you let them off so easy

fraff hunters post is actually proposterous, such a denialist comment and such a laissez faire attitude towards the predatory rapist behaviour of our neighbourhood colonists can only come from a white lad

if you pass around birds then ok chap, i think most people keep their links to themselves tbh but as hard as you'll try that's no justification for manipulating children into sex slaves

yes....1000s

All the media have gone in on this. The damage as they say is done. Just read that the sentences have been handed down that old guy may as well kill himself 19yr sentence.

screenshot2012-05-09aucft2.pngscreenshot2012-05-09az9d5f.png

This morning all nine members of the gang were jailed for their roles in the sexual abuse. The ringleader, a 59-year-old who cannot be named for legal reasons, was jailed for 19 years for conspiracy, two counts of rape, aiding and abetting a rape, sexual assault and a count of trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation.

Kabeer Hassan, 25, was jailed for nine years for rape and three years, concurrently, for the conspiracy conviction. Married father-of-three Abdul Aziz, 41, was sentenced to nine years for conspiracy and nine years, concurrently, for trafficking for sexual exploitation.

Father-of-five Abdul Rauf, 43, was jailed for six years for conspiracy and six years, concurrently, for trafficking for sexual exploitation. Mohammed Sajid, 35, was sentenced to 12 years for rape, six years for conspiracy, one year for trafficking and six years, all concurrent, for sexual activity with a child. He will be deported back to Pakistan following the conclusion of his sentence.

Father-of-one Adil Khan, 42, was given eight years for conspiracy and eight years, concurrently, for trafficking for sexual exploitation. He fathered the child of a 13-year-old victim who believed she was in love with him. Mohammed Amin, 45, was sentenced to five years for conspiracy and 12 months, concurrently, for sexual assault; and Abdul Qayyum, 44, was jailed for five years for conspiracy.

Illegal immigrant Hamid Safi, 22, was jailed for four years for conspiracy and one year, concurrently, for trafficking. He will be deported back to Afghanistan following his sentence. The sentencing came after former Labour MP for Keighley Ann Cryer said that the authorities ignored complaints about them because they were 'petrified of being called racist'.

conspiracy

love it

who the fuck is this local character rebore peter crotch

Doesn't this kind of story crop up every couple months?

Absolute disgusting

However that's what that kind of parenting does to your children too

Kids should be on tab 24/7 at that age, these people just let their kids roam free and they end up like this

Also we all know these were little slores in the making and these hungry Asians couldn't control themselves

my mums first reaction to this, like most peoples apparently, was to blame the parents and, as most of the girls are in care, the state

jus goes to show the conditioning of people that they'll excuse these rapists and immediately look for other explanations

i can't shake my head enough

these elderly men passing around children to rape, imagine if that was your dad or grandad even, would you let them off so easy

fraff hunters post is actually proposterous, such a denialist comment and such a laissez faire attitude towards the predatory rapist behaviour of our neighbourhood colonists can only come from a white lad

if you pass around birds then ok chap, i think most people keep their links to themselves tbh but as hard as you'll try that's no justification for manipulating children into sex slaves

yes....1000s

tbh fraff hunter expanded my post in the real manner, especially the last line, I kept it brief

dunno y ur trying to infiltrate my mind and go on as if im excusing people

I'm just not an idiot that shouts "stone them" and thinks that's the end of it, these girls are the youthful equivalent of the dirty white bitches Kayne spoke so fondly of and yet also found so appalling

these Asians were the predators who exploited them, but in a manner that would cause uproar, not realising that these kind of white women get rinsed by blacks on a regular because they are deemed (and often proved) easy, the difference is the age of the asians

i completely understand what your sayin, we've all used birds for sex

and although i think sharing links is odd n batterying underage girls is disgusting i accept that its a reguarly common occurence in multicultural england

(i throw multicultural in the sentence, at the risk of upsetting people, because it is essentially an aspect of a foreign (african?) culture and quite unenglish; it doesn't happen out of the city)

but you said "However that's what that kind of parenting does to your children"

it doesn't, it does leave them vulnerable, but take these asian men out of the equation and they wouldn't be gettin raped at 13, end of

young sockets idolising black boys and allowing them to be run train on, whilst related, is a different matter

i agree the blame lies on the entirely media-inspired culture of working class white women as much as it does these wronguns

but ffs, they're small girls, you can't jus right them off cos they're from scum

i completely understand what your sayin, we've all used birds for sex

and although i think sharing links is odd n batterying underage girls is disgusting i accept that its a reguarly common occurence in multicultural england

(i throw multicultural in the sentence, at the risk of upsetting people, because it is essentially an aspect of a foreign (african?) culture and quite unenglish; it doesn't happen out of the city)

but you said "However that's what that kind of parenting does to your children"

it doesn't, it does leave them vulnerable, but take these asian men out of the equation and they wouldn't be gettin raped at 13, end of

young sockets idolising black boys and allowing them to be run train on, whilst related, is a different matter

i agree the blame lies on the entirely media-inspired culture of working class white women as much as it does these wronguns

but ffs, they're small girls, you can't jus right them off cos they're from scum

OKAY

IVE BEEN TROLLED

well done mate, you've achieved what you set out to do pat yourself on the back

There is a massive difference between dealing with a woman of age and f*ck*ng 13-15yr olds. Most of these guys were over 40 years old. No excuses for their behaviour. They should have known better.

Even if these girls were known young 'slags' would anyone on here go round to f*ck them like it's nothing? These guys had kids themsleves and yet were still happy to go and do this.

cant be bothered to type post from several months ago but basically this is not a pedophile ting and its not really a rape ting....these girls of course for legal reasons we will never see and they are probably a lot older now but i would make an educated guess and say they are fully developed physically and in some cases mentally...

they are an EASY draw/target for them asian man who would get shot down swiftly by older females....we all know them girls when we were that age that rolled with man a little older because they were whipping, had weed and drink on tap for when your u16 them things are very expensive but nothing if your in full time employment/even on the dole...

so the first man come draw it...beat it...tell there mates "oh shes easy give her a bit of drink and she will do anything" next thing you know theres 6 man running train on her and shes thinking "oh sh*t ive taken this too far..." and cries rape...especially when there's old bald fat ugly guys bending her over...

YES they have been taken advantage over and YES these man would never do it to a girl of another race 1 because if its there race they are likely to know the girl and the stereotypes that white girls are easy...

but unlike the articles and news headlines these girls wernt snatched off the street forced alcohol and then raped by nonces who want that kiddy p*ssy

the reality is these girls are hoes...that get no love at home are horny 24/7 because of the age who shun boys their own age because they dont drive cant get them alcohol and go for these older mans who look like high rollers to them...get passed around like the hoes that they are (which we all done when we were 16/17 and we still do with older bitches that would give these asians no love...straight delete message) and end up regretting it or falling too deep over there heads....

as for the guys they are basically the opposite of the the girls...on lockdown until they graduate or them ages there so they cant do what everyone else does when they are 16 and then they get married off...they cant go clubbing like normal guys looking to pull and have to resort to either paying for it or these tactics

over protection for the guys when growing up and under protection for the girls......

Media must be loving this

a 13 year old is never fully developed physically (take a look at your year 7/8 class photo and tell me the girls dont look like children) and they are certainly not fully developed mentally, which takes us to the next point a 13 year old cannot give consent because she is not deemed by the law as mature enough to make that decision, so whether these girls consented at first and then 'cried rape' later is irrelevant because its always rape when you have sex with a child. I dont really get why its pertinent that these girls are easy prey, lots of immoral/illegal things would be easy, people dont behave righteously or lawfully because it would be too difficult to do otherwise, they do good things and avoid doing evil things because they have values/humanity, things which these men lack.

the race and culture of the perpetrators/victims is largely irrelevant to me. there just scummy nonces to me.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

ok lads

i'm jus a tr0ll and schoolchildren gettin batteried definately did happen in england 2 generations ago, it definately isn't mainly perportrated by ethnics and gangrape is definately not a problem in africa

lets leave it there

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

ok lads

i'm jus a tr0ll and schoolchildren gettin batteried definately did happen in england 2 generations ago, it definately isn't mainly perportrated by ethnics and gangrape is definately not a problem in africa

lets leave it there

gary-glitter.jpg

article-2141279-12FE9CC0000005DC-39_634x1584.jpg

Wow at the afghan man slitting his own wrists just to get some sex. And there is no way his 22 man looks about 37

The shame their wife's must feel knowing that not only were their husbands having sex outside marriage but were doing it with young kids.

i could care less what races the people involved were, or whether the girls were easy or not, could care less how developed mentally or physically the girls were,

what we have here is children being groomed and f*cked by grown as men, that is wrong and the law classes it as rape,

a 49 year old man having sex with a 13 year old is wrong no matter how you look at it.

hell a 18 year old having sex with a 13 year old is wrong. even if said girl has the body of Nicki Minaj and the mental capacity and maturity of a 50 year old.

cant be bothered to type post from several months ago but basically this is not a pedophile ting and its not really a rape ting....these girls of course for legal reasons we will never see and they are probably a lot older now but i would make an educated guess and say they are fully developed physically and in some cases mentally...

they are an EASY draw/target for them asian man who would get shot down swiftly by older females....we all know them girls when we were that age that rolled with man a little older because they were whipping, had weed and drink on tap for when your u16 them things are very expensive but nothing if your in full time employment/even on the dole...

so the first man come draw it...beat it...tell there mates "oh shes easy give her a bit of drink and she will do anything" next thing you know theres 6 man running train on her and shes thinking "oh sh*t ive taken this too far..." and cries rape...especially when there's old bald fat ugly guys bending her over...

YES they have been taken advantage over and YES these man would never do it to a girl of another race 1 because if its there race they are likely to know the girl and the stereotypes that white girls are easy...

but unlike the articles and news headlines these girls wernt snatched off the street forced alcohol and then raped by nonces who want that kiddy p*ssy

the reality is these girls are hoes...that get no love at home are horny 24/7 because of the age who shun boys their own age because they dont drive cant get them alcohol and go for these older mans who look like high rollers to them...get passed around like the hoes that they are (which we all done when we were 16/17 and we still do with older bitches that would give these asians no love...straight delete message) and end up regretting it or falling too deep over there heads....

as for the guys they are basically the opposite of the the girls...on lockdown until they graduate or them ages there so they cant do what everyone else does when they are 16 and then they get married off...they cant go clubbing like normal guys looking to pull and have to resort to either paying for it or these tactics

over protection for the guys when growing up and under protection for the girls......

Media must be loving this

a 13 year old is never fully developed physically (take a look at your year 7/8 class photo and tell me the girls dont look like children) and they are certainly not fully developed mentally, which takes us to the next point a 13 year old cannot give consent because she is not deemed by the law as mature enough to make that decision, so whether these girls consented at first and then 'cried rape' later is irrelevant because its always rape when you have sex with a child. I dont really get why its pertinent that these girls are easy prey, lots of immoral/illegal things would be easy, people dont behave righteously or lawfully because it would be too difficult to do otherwise, they do good things and avoid doing evil things because they have values/humanity, things which these men lack.

the race and culture of the perpetrators/victims is largely irrelevant to me. there just scummy nonces to me.

this last line would normally mean i dont waste my time with a reply because as CP said "stone them".... i can see your one of those

but yes i remember being 13/14 yes i remember the girls in year 9 and the girls were fully developed (not all but more then half)

legally if its ok for a 40 plus year old man to fuck a 16 year old girl then why is it morally wrong for the same man to fuck a 15 year old(not legally)

who remembers the case when them boys banged them two twelve year olds in the park and went jail but it was the 12 year old girl who initiated everything...the reaction to that was very different and she is younger..

too many people try to think the way we are told to and trained to think......

there's 18 year old girls who are not ready for sex physically and mentally and there are 13 year old girls who are....16 is the age of consent and fucking a girl under that is illegal and therefore you are a nonce but if you were in the rest of Europe this would be fine and a non issue as the age of consent is lower usually 14..........

Most man on here would bang a 17 year old but if you done that in america you would be a nonce "STONE HIM" or if you banged a 19 year old in Tunisia you would be a nonce "STONE HIM"

Disclaimer:- im attracted to girls my age and dont bang girls under 21....unless shes fire then ill abide by the law of whatever country i am in (no mexico)

nope, i dont believe they should be stoned, i believe they should be imprisoned. my reaction to the lads in that case with the 12 year old girls was pretty much the same. sorry but I just cannot agree that girls of that age look 'fully developed'.

and i fundamentally disagree that 13 year old girls are 'physically and mentally ready' for sex. 'ready' has to mean that she has the maturity to understand the consequences not just that she menstruates or feels horny, i agree though that many adult men and woman fail to reach this benchmark.

I dont care how horny these girls were, how much their parents have failed or how much of a slag they were, no man at those ages should be having sex with minors.

Hope they rot in prison.

• Upvote 5