IBS?

Elementalism

Anybody ever had it? What's it like? Lost weight, had anaemia (blood tests done time ago), had a little hair loss on my beard and have tried to adjust diet, but have recently found blood in my stools, usually after difficult movements (grim, I know). Wanna get checked out and make sure I don't have it (or something worse). Will update the thread as needed.

Bless.

I have IBS, haven't suffered from any of the stuff you posted though so agree with those saying get it checked out

I just get incredibly ill when i eat certain foods, pains unbearable, cant even stand up and not much seems to help with it. I tend to sleep through it but trying to get to sleep in that amount of pain is horrible. Still don't even know all of the foods that make mine flare up which is the worst thing.

study on 250 patients identified eight risk factors linked to bleeding on the brain.

Percentage of bursts due to:

• Coffee 10.6%
  • Vigorous exercise 7.9%
  • Nose blowing 5.4%
  • Sex 4.3%
  • Straining to defecate 3.6%
  • Drinking cola 3.5%
  • Being startled 2.7%
  • Being angry 1.3%

Yeah I've got IBS as a result of a burst appendix which subsequently lead me to have two operations, worse of which was a right hemicolectomy.

According to my consultant I'll have it for life.

Only major problems I have is doing number twos & not being able to eat certain foods.

Guest chap44uns

u know dem ones when di as starts to ich becos u didn't wipe your as properly

do you scratch with your finger or not?

It's toff decisions

• Downvote 3