IBS?

Elementalism

• 1 month later...

When I was real young I had an operation on my stomach to remove a piece of infected bowell, I was prob about 15 or so months old.

Ever since then every couple of months I get debilitating cramps & throwing up (no diarrea though)

The pain is to the extent that I am rendered bed-bound for about 4 days while throwing up every 45 mins or so

This has been happening for the past 20 years, with no apparent cause or trigger

Been private Doctors recently and they've said they think I have either a twisted intestine, or scar tissue inside my intestine that is occasionally causing a blockage when I eat, meaning food just piles on top of food until I throw it up as I can't digest it and sh*t it up

Had an MRI last week

Got a colonoscopy next month <_<

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

U should be able to sue the hospital for doing a shit operation tbh

My stomach has been really bad the last year always getting stomach pains had to completely cut out the red meat

No problems with the shitten unless I fuck wid di spice

Yeah that sounds f*ck*ng dreadful mate, you have my sympathies

I've had pretty much constant bowel trouble for the last like, 5 years? Does my nut in

Probably a lot to do with my diet but at my age I feel like I should be able to process it with my metabolism

Yeah man it's pretty sh*t, as detailed in the other thread I made about denstry, all the throwing up causes a lot of f*ck*ng cavaties too, f*cked

U should be able to sue the hospital for doing a sh*t operation tbh

My stomach has been really bad the last year always getting stomach pains had to completely cut out the red meat

No problems with the shitten unless I f*ck wid di spice

I did consider this but it was a life / death situation so I suppose they get a nice bly

• 3 months later...

Yeah I've got IBS as a result of a burst appendix which subsequently lead me to have two operations, worse of which was a right hemicolectomy.

According to my consultant I'll have it for life.

Only major problems I have is doing number twos & not being able to eat certain foods.

IBS is in the bowel wall and is possible to heal. The question is how do you get into the bowel wall? Herbs in alcohol like Marshmallow root, Mullein and Slippery Elm are great for detoxing. The alcohol is effective at getting in the bowel wall which is where the IBS is.

Detox the body!

• Downvote 1

When I was real young I had an operation on my stomach to remove a piece of infected bowell, I was prob about 15 or so months old.

Ever since then every couple of months I get debilitating cramps & throwing up (no diarrea though)

The pain is to the extent that I am rendered bed-bound for about 4 days while throwing up every 45 mins or so

This has been happening for the past 20 years, with no apparent cause or trigger

Been private Doctors recently and they've said they think I have either a twisted intestine, or scar tissue inside my intestine that is occasionally causing a blockage when I eat, meaning food just piles on top of food until I throw it up as I can't digest it and sh*t it up

Had an MRI last week

Mate, get that sh*t checked up on regularly. I didn't even read to the end when I posted, was gonna mention scar tissue from the first line.

My cousin passed away back in '09, he had an op to remove a kidney when he was a teenager. The scar tissue built up inside over time. By the time they found it it was wrapped around and cutting into his organs, they couldn't operate without causing massive bleeding and he died in a hospice. Symptoms came on over a few years, that sh*t broke my heart, don't want to see it happen to anyone else. Rest in peace Judge.

Had an MRI last week

Mate, get that sh*t checked up on regularly. I didn't even read to the end when I posted, was gonna mention scar tissue from the first line.

My cousin passed away back in '09, he had an op to remove a kidney when he was a teenager. The scar tissue built up inside over time. By the time they found it it was wrapped around and cutting into his organs, they couldn't operate without causing massive bleeding and he died in a hospice. Symptoms came on over a few years, that sh*t broke my heart, don't want to see it happen to anyone else. Rest in peace Judge.

ur a bit late, hes already had a tube up his penis and is in recovery mode