Fuck the whole team

Bruno Di Gradi

Graham Westley wields the axe at Preston North End

Preston North End's Graham Westley has shown 21 players the exit as he plans to rebuild the League One club.

Seven players have been transfer-listed and another 14 have been released, while a further three loan signings will return to their parent clubs.

"My job is to develop a plan that would see the club back on an upward curve," Westley told BBC Radio Lancashire

"The plan is in place. I'm looking forward to working with a group that thinks along the same lines that I do."

Read The Rest here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18024194

Lmao - G moves.

lool

Warnock was on similar antics at Leeds lol weeding out all the garbage

Porchy u fancy it? A stint in League1? direct, passionate football, 46 games + cup matches? could be the making of you fella..

I'd fancy it to be fair, go there pre season could be a laugh

lool

Warnock was on similar antics at Leeds lol weeding out all the garbage

Porchy u fancy it? A stint in League1? direct, passionate football, 46 games + cup matches? could be the making of you fella..

I'd fancy it to be fair, go there pre season could be a laugh

Not under this guy no way

Jamie Lawrence tried to send me to Stevenage (when Westley was there) I said no thank you

Players do double sessions everyday/you turn up at 9am and leave the training ground at 7pm

Anelka I fancy a stint in a league one under Appleton I am just waiting for the last player to switch the fratton park light off

They can't be unsure this time round that c*nt Cotterill manages Forest now

Your pre season choices are decent.. dunno where im gona be but if i'm in the souf of france ill go with FC Antibes

what does Jamie Lawrence do?

When it was snowing, I joined in with an Orient session on the 3g pitch across the road from the ground, it slyly gassed me into playing again

Jamie Lawrence charges you a fiver a day

Gets you super fit (I mean super fit) you do ball work and get sent for trials

The best bit you come up against professionals

For an example

Clinton Morrison is so lazy

Simon Davies first touch is sick

Walcott is too quick he will play a one two with full back your team mates will be like "left shoulder" as soon as you turn Walcott is gone.

RVP is too much you can't get the ball of him nobody could get anywhere near him

Are they in the national league Antibes?

When did u train with Orient?

lool what you played against all them?? did you get any shirts?

I'm gona google Lawrence now, I did something similar with Shittu when he was at QPR, was spose to take me rangers but it didn't materialise

Antibes are amateur but the lifestyle is soo bless, its close to monaco, st tropez is a couple hours away and one of the coaches is a friend of the fam so its all bless

Orient was this year when all the snow came, they train on sundays in the ground but moved to the 3g..my pal said they use the 3g regularly when the weathers pants coz they aint got under soil heating lol

Shittu was meant to take a bag of youngsters to QPR in 03 but it never happened :(

No just trained with them

Do they have a link with Monaco ?

Who was the best player at Orient when you went there it has to be Dean Cox

By the way I rather do pre season here and play aboard

I remember doing pre season in Cyprus fuck never again

They say they have links with Ligue 2 sides,,

Orient boys were average but saying that some pro's are shit in training and smash it on a sat..Cox wernt there, hes the short midfielder init #7

coz of the weather abroad?? here they like the marathon guys who cant play ball, when I was at Hampton & Richmond this guy was an animal during the runs but I kid you not, the chap could not do 10 kick ups

Yeah very true about most pros being awful in training and becoming a different animal in training

Was you there when Devonshire was boss?

One of the worse pre season I went to was in Norway

Jan (weather was atrocious) if I knew I would of linked up with them in La Manga instead

I haven't had a whole pre season in two years

This summer I am giving England one more shot if I can't agree with the terms and conditions and there is more broken promises than I am chasing Arab money

I don't know the name of these man, the assistant did most of the coaching @ Hampton

Yh I hear that, England is a bit dead coz of the style of play, it's depressing.. if I get gassed to play again during pre season i wana go abroad cyprus / greece / turkey / mls.. gona try befriending some foreign guys from now